throughthelookingglass
about
To be honest there is nothing much about me worth knowing. I live in an island, enjoys being a photographer at times and dance like no one else business. Thats all. I can't think what to write for now so it just stays like this. Welcome to the little life of mine and lets try not to get utterly bored, shall we?

archives


We're all mad here


Sinking slowly into routine...
Monday, July 4, 2011 @ 7/04/2011 08:32:00 PM

How should I start?

One, this long weekend has definitely brought about some changes. For one, I am no longer 17. I met a long lost friend, tried buying 4D (and lost) and ran a 10km marathon.

Now, I can't feel my butt (or anywhere below it...numb +ache to oblivion) . Seriously, the GreatEastern Marathon was fantastic! I hit my ideal target timing too for the run. *boasting* Start at 7.40am and before 9am fwah so pro right? :D The route we ran was scenic ( the MBS/Esplanade area) too bad I couldn't take any photos, I was busy pacing myself. However, after finishing 8km, I felt a blister :( really slowed me down a little but still....

HAHA CAN YOU BELIEVE IT YING LI RAN 10KM LEH without stopping to walk! Now its only left with the 21.1km Standard Chartered ( I have no idea how I am going to do it..) before I officially call it an end.

On a separate note, I'm slightly disappointed how quickly my 18 birthday passed when I barely enjoyed the day. Had my Math exams and left the hall with a throbbing head. To make matters worse, my classmates insisted to celebrate my birthday when I really couldn't care less. At first I thought it would be good to hang out with loads of people since it was post-examinations mood but really, I regret it now. It's weird how these days when I'm with company, I wished to be alone and yet when I'm alone, crave for company. I am so screwed am I?

Both the Chemistry and Math was a killer. The June holidays now feel so useless after feeling how badly I've done in both. Ultra depressed now :( . Sigh. AND THE WORSE PART WAS THAT I GOT STUDY LORH.. WHAT IS THIS?!?! This is such an emo post...

I'm really looking forward to 14th July...its truly what I've been living for all along. HAHA (okay its a bit of an exaggeration dont take me too seriously I'm emoing now...) one thing to stay alive I suppose.

My new timetable isnt fantastic either. Still, I will adapt! But who was the idiot who told me there was no more PE? WHO? ROAR?! I still have it!

Gah.. going to mug consistently now everyday (double that of June hols! C'mon yingli you can do it! you ran 10km! LOL I am so weird.. now motivating myself...) who wants to join me :) ?



P.S as a true HP fan.. I'm going to fan girl every now and then till 14th July(where I think I'll just explode) so bear with me for IT ALL ENDS HERE!