throughthelookingglass
about
To be honest there is nothing much about me worth knowing. I live in an island, enjoys being a photographer at times and dance like no one else business. Thats all. I can't think what to write for now so it just stays like this. Welcome to the little life of mine and lets try not to get utterly bored, shall we?

archives


We're all mad here


Wednesday, June 29, 2011 @ 6/29/2011 07:32:00 PM

My sister is helping me count down to my birthday. I wonder why. Honestly I dont understand why people make such a big fuss about birthday. Isnt it morbid to celebrate the fact that you are one step closer to Death?

But then again, I think thats only for people who fear it. So a big fuss is in order then...

So anyway, I was thinking if I could have 3 wishes, what will they be? I was telling Chairman LMH the other day that none could top the list since all 3 change according to mood swings.

For now, all 'A's for exams seem to be the top. Losing weight and finding boyfriend takes a later place :D

18 is going to be awesome.

BTW I'm excited to buy my first 4D numbers! Give me 4 numbers most unlikely to strike and I shall buy it! HAHA 0000 what do you think? 1234 is so unorginial.

Also, Zoey promised to take me go drinking! Hmm should I be excited about that? Drink away my sorrows of the horrid of Chem paper, the emptiness...(i mean the paper not me.) NO LAH SIAO! I'm quite sure I end up sleeping at home thats all.