throughthelookingglass
about
To be honest there is nothing much about me worth knowing. I live in an island, enjoys being a photographer at times and dance like no one else business. Thats all. I can't think what to write for now so it just stays like this. Welcome to the little life of mine and lets try not to get utterly bored, shall we?

archives


We're all mad here


Saturday, June 25, 2011 @ 6/25/2011 12:21:00 PM

I thought I shall blog one last time before starting on Mathematics. I guess its really one last time I am going to live my life as truly yinglithehuman and not yinglitheonewhomoanaboutschoool. One last time.

This holiday is going to be the last I ever had. Not that the post 'As' arent holidays but they probably going to be more (hmmm how should I phrased it..) hedonistic shall I say? Not like holidays but rather the nonstopcontinuous every single moment I-am-living kind of life.




I will carry a facial expression somewhat similar to the model over here..well clearly just facial expression haha I'm not too sure about neck down and the fringeish shoes :D


Sigh how long more before I can actually breathe so freely... I crave and wonder.