throughthelookingglass
about
To be honest there is nothing much about me worth knowing. I live in an island, enjoys being a photographer at times and dance like no one else business. Thats all. I can't think what to write for now so it just stays like this. Welcome to the little life of mine and lets try not to get utterly bored, shall we?

archives


We're all mad here


Day 5.
Friday, June 3, 2011 @ 6/03/2011 05:26:00 PM

Screw the new shoes! Its giving me bloody blisters at the back of my feet even with plasters pasted as the back of it.



Unable to walk naturally now... for the sake of beauty. WTF I cannot stand the pain! Not to mention it totally hinders my morning+evening runs now! ROAR! Feel like swearing!

On another note, a friend of mine, Claire, loaned me a book!



Yep, no doubt its the Life of Pi.


If you havent heard of this book, it was really popular a few years back but to be honest, it did not interest me, I thought it was another one-hit book that will surely fade away against time.


Even until now, reading the first 40 pages of the book, I stand firm to my point. Yes, there are clever jokes, the protaganist do have an unique perspective to capture the reader's attention but for how long, I must read on to find out.


This book is going be my longest book yet because I only plan to read when I'm traveling... Not my style at all but c'mon its not like I got a choice. Remember? Study, run, meditate. Study, run, meditate. Study, run, meditate. Study, run, meditate.