throughthelookingglass
about
To be honest there is nothing much about me worth knowing. I live in an island, enjoys being a photographer at times and dance like no one else business. Thats all. I can't think what to write for now so it just stays like this. Welcome to the little life of mine and lets try not to get utterly bored, shall we?

archives


We're all mad here


day 10.
Thursday, June 9, 2011 @ 6/09/2011 09:10:00 PM

HAHA organic is less tiring if you studied with Chairman LMH :D Then again, that is until she steals your iPhone and type stupid stuff on your facebook profile page. Like cheesy love songs lines.

Haha I love my organic chem mindmap :) So colourful here!




LOL.. Chairman black and white dull notes...



My favourite picture! HAHA see got benzene ring somemore!




Chairman's fries!


In case you are wondering why we got so many photos and why are we not studying but taking pictures, well, here is evidence that we did studied! Or at least I did while Chairman got tired and start playing with my iPhone camera app. She was so amazed and went on a snapping frenzy... Of course I ignored her LOL. All the photos here are taken by her!







I have no idea why I agreed to pose for her in the above picture.. I guess

seeing all the unglam shots she took of me, I finally gave in.



LOL my fav pic again!



Haha ok after a few more hours of studying, it was my turn to be bored so I decided to play too.. After all, both of us are photographers :D HAHA as if.




Chairman's unglam shot.


To be fair, I got unglam shot too!




Ok after many failed attempts, we tried to take a proper one before she left and this is the best! Ok maybe not... I look like ghost and somehow got her chest in the photo LOL! I only realised it now!!




Tada! Chem organic just got so much bearable!