throughthelookingglass
about
To be honest there is nothing much about me worth knowing. I live in an island, enjoys being a photographer at times and dance like no one else business. Thats all. I can't think what to write for now so it just stays like this. Welcome to the little life of mine and lets try not to get utterly bored, shall we?

archives


We're all mad here


13 days..
Monday, June 13, 2011 @ 6/13/2011 10:36:00 PM

Well, once again, I'm experiencing 0.5body ache. It always happened whenever I played badminton after a long time. Saturday can be summarised as : draining, cold and sticky.

Exercise in the morning, studied at the afternoon (failed though.. with so many distractions and worries) and gallivanting around town during the evening.

HAHA this post is to say my perspective of what happened on Saturday evening after dinner with 186BF :D

We were debating over the existence of whether there are actually children who cannot study. As in destined to not excel in their academics. Actually, thinking back, I am a little convinced that it might be true....

After a horrid dinner (the food made my tummy burnt... loss of appetite after laughing at 186Bf over random stuff) we searched for yogurt! On our way there I met a random primary school friend!


HAHA actually, I saw the bag first lying on the pillar at Mandarin Gallery and told 186Bf it was quite nice and shiny and wanted to steal it and just then as if the owner heard me, she pops right in front of our eyes. Like literally! And ask us to take a photo with her...


Dont ask me why but my primary school friend then sashayed 5 seconds later joining the owner of the shiny bag and advertising for god-knows-what insist on a photo to get iPad 2.

Everything happened really quickly and the conversation zoomed from 5 seconds of recalling one another to 8 seconds of taking photos.. oh wait, I'm lazy to type shall just quote from 186bf's blog :D

Girl1: Heyy! Do you all want to take a photo with us and stand to win an iPad2! It's very simple!

Girl2: -joins in- Yeah and yo- EH ARE YOU.... I think I know them..... ARE YOU YINGLI

ME: :O Oh! Are you Violet!

Girl2 (violet): Oh yeah hi!!

Me: Where's Valerie?

Violet: Oh over there.... -points-

I deleted the 186bf moments since she did nothing but stood there looking bemused within the 12 seconds so her reactions are negligible.

So tada! In less than 1 min, I have a picture with a long lost not close primary school friend pasted on Facebook for the whole world to see....


HAHA thank goodness my plastic bag of shoes are not in the picture + the picture did not capture how smelly and sticky I am... LOL

After that we discussed about the qualifications of being an Ah Beng and I think my criteria is much much lower than 186Bf! HAHA walking down the streets of Orchard, I already pointed out 2 to her! *cough man in striped shirt, with matching striped bag and matching striped shoes.. *

Faint.