throughthelookingglass
about
To be honest there is nothing much about me worth knowing. I live in an island, enjoys being a photographer at times and dance like no one else business. Thats all. I can't think what to write for now so it just stays like this. Welcome to the little life of mine and lets try not to get utterly bored, shall we?

archives


We're all mad here


Day 1.
Monday, May 30, 2011 @ 5/30/2011 08:58:00 PM

HAHA let me share with you my monk life!

Involves mainly 3 things: Running, studying and meditating/reflecting! HAHAHA :D which is what I did the entire day. And is what I am going to do for the rest of my holidays!!

Wish me luck!

Pst have some faith in me please I can hear people betting already how long I will last... Even I am skeptical of my new routine lifestyle :D

BUT IF I CANT HELP MYSELF WHO CAN?!? MUAHAHAHAHA.