throughthelookingglass
about
To be honest there is nothing much about me worth knowing. I live in an island, enjoys being a photographer at times and dance like no one else business. Thats all. I can't think what to write for now so it just stays like this. Welcome to the little life of mine and lets try not to get utterly bored, shall we?

archives


We're all mad here


run
Sunday, April 24, 2011 @ 4/24/2011 09:19:00 PM

Hello everyone! Guess who is participating in the upcoming 5K run from Nike? Yes me! HAHAHA :D At first I was a bit embarassed to blog about it since I'm not really confident but I am too excited so tada!



Don't be too shock about it because I got even greater news. I am joining not one but TWO marathon this year!!



Ok I know right! First 5Km then later 10km :D:D I will say I'm pretty optimistic about all of them so please give me lots of support! I decided to go with no stress for the first but the second I swear I will train ! HAHA!

Another breaking news: I'm running with no other than Muscle Zoey!! Omg talk about fitness level.. I bet she will just scold me for running so slowly the whole time.. GOSH...