throughthelookingglass
about
To be honest there is nothing much about me worth knowing. I live in an island, enjoys being a photographer at times and dance like no one else business. Thats all. I can't think what to write for now so it just stays like this. Welcome to the little life of mine and lets try not to get utterly bored, shall we?

archives


We're all mad here


No, I'm not depressed
Thursday, March 17, 2011 @ 3/17/2011 12:11:00 PM

Shimin is right! Why do I spent so much time in life thinking about life?

Sigh, yesterday night while walking again, I begin to ponder....Called Zoey and poor her, having to put up with the obnoxious (not depressed) me yet all the while replying me with mono-syllable answers. Rawr!

Me: NFJOERJXMFYLE!!@#$!(*%WAEWEFH!
Her: Okkkk... (To give her credit she dragged the last kk to make it sound longer)

She says that I'm exhibiting signs of depression which I highly doubt so but then again which drunkard admits to be drunk? I think neurotic might be a better word. OH! I cried while reading newspapers this morning too. Obviously its about the Japan natural disaster and nuclear crisis it is facing now duh...somehow its too disturbing and highly unnerving for the morning. I finally found time to read about it today ( considering how I had school on Mon-Wed).

Makes me wonder how exactly I can help them and how life can be so insignificant. The death of a person just becomes part of a number printed on the news. Not even a name, no identification just part of the death toll. To quote Stalin " the death of a person is a tragedy but the death of a million just becomes a statistic". (I hope I'm right in the quotation)

An interesting news article also tells us how the reader's ability to feel for the death reports has some sort of diminishing return. One might think that the more reports of deaths in the news, the more the audience might sympathize but it turns out that the capacity to do so dies after awhile. We become desensitize. WHOA.

Anyway, in an attempt to make myself happier and after much persuading from my friends + turns out that my neighbour is watching it too, I decided to give Secret Garden a shot. After all, I do have time to kill ( a little, I need to get to work once this blogpost is over) plus, it is seriously REMARKABLE how many people are talking about this drama! Even my mum who prefers hongkong shows tells me she knows about it... what?!

I guess its review will be coming soon! Please anticipate haha :D
back to the top