throughthelookingglass
about
To be honest there is nothing much about me worth knowing. I live in an island, enjoys being a photographer at times and dance like no one else business. Thats all. I can't think what to write for now so it just stays like this. Welcome to the little life of mine and lets try not to get utterly bored, shall we?

archives


We're all mad here


first blogger now msn....
Monday, March 14, 2011 @ 3/14/2011 09:03:00 PM

My friend here, is seduced by the bohemianism lifestyle. I told him to beware. Best not get distracted at his age. Yet I can see why, I can empathize.

Anyway the March Holidays are here! Unlike some of my friends, I am only busy from Mon-Wed, which I have school, but for the rest of the week I am otherwise completely free!

Gah! I better plan or the holiday will probably slip past me even before I feel it! So far, the only holiday thing I did so far was to sleep for 4 hours today...

I know I'm fantastic right. Gosh I feel like a pig now. Better start exercising then never...kk hopefully I can get to meet all the people I want to see :D In the meanwhile, I might consider watching Secret Garden! A friend of mine has been bugging me to give it a try.. Mmmm I wonder perhaps if I have time. (What is a holiday without slacking and watching drama...? )

Screwed. I CANNOT ACCESS my MSN messenger! OMG life sucks! I have that account since Primary 4 and they now tell me its bloody hacked and my account has been blocked since its used for sending spam messages. WHAT THE HECK?! I need to talk to people on msn!! HELP :( !