throughthelookingglass
about
To be honest there is nothing much about me worth knowing. I live in an island, enjoys being a photographer at times and dance like no one else business. Thats all. I can't think what to write for now so it just stays like this. Welcome to the little life of mine and lets try not to get utterly bored, shall we?

archives


We're all mad here


Wednesday, February 9, 2011 @ 2/09/2011 09:59:00 PM

YESS OK I know I'm super neglecting this blog but really these days is either:

1. I don't know what to blog.
2. I too lazy to blog.
3. I forget what to blog.
4. I got no time to blog.

HAHA all these excuses! Oh well, today lesson's ended with LITERATURE and one feels enlightened all over again! OMg love literature HAHA the only lesson with my 101% full attention and enthusiasm.

Ok that is random.. Well, how was CNY? MINE WAS FANTASTIC!! HAHA wearing new dresses and having nice nails is always a bonus :D
However I am not so lucky when gambling.... =.= lost a total of... $1.50 haha despite playing for 4 hours and shouting " huat ah!" every few mins... ( CANNOT MEH? I AM STINGY..)

I didnt really take too much photos because actually this time round most of my relative made an effort to engage me in some sort of activity and I guess I was too engrossed :D ! BUSY ALL 3 DAYS OF CNY OK? Since the stroke of midnight for the first day I was at Waterloo Street already with Dad, armed with josstick to pray in the temple.

:D:D First time going to the crowded one at Waterloo for CNY, usually my dad and I just go to the Thai temple at Henderson.

After so much enjoyment, guess what? My post-CNY homework can bury me.

STILL, I shall not give up!!