throughthelookingglass
about
To be honest there is nothing much about me worth knowing. I live in an island, enjoys being a photographer at times and dance like no one else business. Thats all. I can't think what to write for now so it just stays like this. Welcome to the little life of mine and lets try not to get utterly bored, shall we?

archives


We're all mad here


Sunday, January 23, 2011 @ 1/23/2011 01:23:00 PM

There is something I like to share. See this : http://www.chinanews.net/story/728199 ( no its not virus its a newspaper article)



Initially, my reactions towards this news was one of great shock and doubts. I mean c'mon! Don't you think its really waaaaay too absurd for such a thing to happen in reality? Jumping into a river (and not JUST any river), but the Yellow River! No joke. And for what? As the headlines states, a BMW. Sounds like some scene from a Korean Drama isnt it? *cues Temptation of the Wife OST*



Reading on, my thoughts moved from "OMG what the heck" to " LOL what the hell.." I mean if you imagine the scenario, 2 mistress arguing for a BMW ( please note BMW not the man! ) and in order to prove their love for the BMW ( you don't really believe their thinly veiled excuse of their love for Wang do you? ) they 跳进黄河。



Literally, a " you jump I jump" scene.



Then come lucky Passer-by A who rescued the women and ended up receiving a reward by Wang who arrived to the scene with the wife.



FWAH WIN! 大老婆 come and 臭骂 the 2 mistress plus demanded that the BMW is hers. HAHAHA making their dramatic acts of love, really in vain.



Ok thinking about this seriously, I really sympathised all 3 women. I'm totally staring at a materialistic world, like it or not, this sort of thing really exist. And you've just witnessed it in one of the most extreme level. There are a lot of issues brought up here and I think honestly, I'm glad I am not in their position. Made me cherish all that I have. ( including my dad's BMW :D ) Laughing at them is one thing, learning from them is another. Will you jump for a BMW?



On a different but not entirely separate note, don't you think this is a good advertisement for BMW? HAHAHAHA :D



*Flash a shiny new BMW car shot across the scenic Yellow River, glistening under the sunlight.



Tag line comes up : 为了它我愿意... then feature gorgeous model jumping for it.



OMG ITS SUCH A GOOD ADVERT, based on true story somemore! BMW will make tons.