throughthelookingglass
about
To be honest there is nothing much about me worth knowing. I live in an island, enjoys being a photographer at times and dance like no one else business. Thats all. I can't think what to write for now so it just stays like this. Welcome to the little life of mine and lets try not to get utterly bored, shall we?

archives


We're all mad here


quick flash of the days
Tuesday, January 18, 2011 @ 1/18/2011 10:50:00 PM


STILL ALIVE AND KICKING! JUST DEAD BUSY! :D I guess you just have to wait awhile before I gain momentum and adjust. Before that, hopefully, I will upload tons of photos!

Ok here's a quick summary of whatishappeningsofar!

-Mad rush for CNY preparations at home.
-Crazy mugging for sudden topical tests for 2 H2 subjects.
-Recovering from the effects of a blistered foot.
-Detesting the new timetable and adapting to PE.
-Familiarising myself with all my new teachers which is almost every single one except literature (YES!) who remained the same.
- Getting used to being a J2 :D