throughthelookingglass
about
To be honest there is nothing much about me worth knowing. I live in an island, enjoys being a photographer at times and dance like no one else business. Thats all. I can't think what to write for now so it just stays like this. Welcome to the little life of mine and lets try not to get utterly bored, shall we?

archives


We're all mad here


Thursday, January 6, 2011 @ 1/06/2011 08:37:00 PM

AHH everyone go watch 英雄本色 now!!


HAHA it got everything I like! The original one not the Korean remake! Let there be A Better Tomorrow!

( Searched damn hard for the Mandrain tittle of this poster..)



I realised I've watched the sequel but never the first one so I begged my mom to get it for me and I have no regrets!


Just 5 min of the show and you will understand why its so my type :D


Gangsters? Check.

Sunglasses? Check.

Black-flappy Trench coat? Check.

Heroic Bloodshed? Check.

Smoking in a heck-care lung cancer manner? Check.



Fwah and I even remembered a few lines from the movie.... Those were really quite impactful with the way the characters delivered them.



Ken 哥(played by 曾江) :做人要有原则,什么事就不怕!要坚持!*then proceeds to spits out blood after being punched by baddies)


and


Tse-Ho (played by Ti Lung) :你相信神吗?

Mark 哥(played by Chou-Yun Fatt) :相信。我就是神。如果能把握自己的一切就是神。(something along that lines lah....)

Tse-Ho looks at him with a pained expression before saying:有些事,不是一定能自己把握的。 



YES! And all the actors were soooo young back then! Leslie Cheung was still alive and not gay! He actually had a kissing scene and I think if he was still alive, I'll definitely vote him to be one of the 天王。




HAHA :D Have A Better Tomorrow!