throughthelookingglass
about
To be honest there is nothing much about me worth knowing. I live in an island, enjoys being a photographer at times and dance like no one else business. Thats all. I can't think what to write for now so it just stays like this. Welcome to the little life of mine and lets try not to get utterly bored, shall we?

archives


We're all mad here


Monday, December 27, 2010 @ 12/27/2010 08:52:00 PM

My feet is aching.

Kaboom! Just returned from post-christmas shopping and I really feel as if the holiday is ending. :(

Oh well all good things must come to an end. I admit, this holiday was one of the most enjoyable. Maybe it is because I have nothing to worry about?

Nah. I think its a phase thing. In fact I didn't go out much actually. Not as much as my Secondary-school years. I spent most of the time meeting people, dining and reading.

Talk about gaining weight. =.=

Alright I did exercise too of course but I doubt its of any use.

Haiz! On a happier note, I believe this drama: Mary Stayed Out All Night is making my days more bearable! Somehow, I really like the concept behind it (well, not so much after ep11) especially the beginning which held me there.

The idea of two random people by the power of fate brings them random encounters that ties them together. Ultimately falling in love under almost-impossible circumstances. To grasp more of the romantic feeling, the main lead is a musician (geddit? geddit?) er street kind and his genre? Rock. 0.O

Alright I admit, I have a thing for such dramas haha those that have the very erm Coffee Prince feeling to it. Nice poetic setting. Good lines. Strong characterization. (For those who have no idea what Coffee Prince is, oh well, its one of yingli's top drama of all time :D )

Hahaha ok I shall have a proper post on dramas soon!