throughthelookingglass
about
To be honest there is nothing much about me worth knowing. I live in an island, enjoys being a photographer at times and dance like no one else business. Thats all. I can't think what to write for now so it just stays like this. Welcome to the little life of mine and lets try not to get utterly bored, shall we?

archives


We're all mad here


Sunday, December 26, 2010 @ 12/26/2010 03:48:00 PM

HAHA :D

Merry Christmas people! It was a lonely one for me this year. Stayed at home like any normal day.

No champagne.
No food.
No celebration.

But I was contented. I guess this is part of ageing right? I rather stayed at home then face the crowd outside. Its all chaos and pandemonium.

Still, I want to wish everyone reading this now a very cherry Merry Christmas! 2011 is coming now in a few more days and I think it will be fantastic.

I am sooooo looking forward to being 18! Driving license, 4D, clubbing, credit card fwah so many things I can do! Not that I will actually be addicted to them but the thought of experiencing so many NEW stuff is quite exciting isn't it?

Especially driving! Wooohoo! No more 186/waiting for buses!! :D:D

Say bye bye to my ezlink!