throughthelookingglass
about
To be honest there is nothing much about me worth knowing. I live in an island, enjoys being a photographer at times and dance like no one else business. Thats all. I can't think what to write for now so it just stays like this. Welcome to the little life of mine and lets try not to get utterly bored, shall we?

archives


We're all mad here


unedited. uncut. uncensored.
Monday, November 1, 2010 @ 11/01/2010 08:23:00 PM

What on earth were we doing? I have no idea. Well, I guess "its the people not the place." My dad always says that line and well, truly, its the people you hang out with that really matters the most. Met up with darling partners & 186bf ages ago.. ( vivien chua was suppose to come!! and audreyyyy!) and despite the bad weather that cancelled our cycling plans, I still felt very happy! :D :D

What we did was to walk around the streets of Orchard Road, linking arms and carrying balloons of different colours, occasionally running in the rain in the midst of doing all the above. LOL. And went around pigging out too.... Takoyaki, ice-cream, fried mushrooms, ban mian... WE ATE THEM ALL!

The below pictures as you can see is taken from Swensens :) we were stupidly playing with my Iphone functions..



















Basically at first we were trying to capture all four of us in each box... of course, like the pictures displayed, we failed miserably but hey! it was a good desperate try!! Followed by solo shots of us, which mine turned out to be quite unglam...HAHA but I'm not the only one!!
Went to Kino slightly soaking while clinging onto our balloons floating high up in the air. Shimin said to me she felt embarassed throughout the journey...but oh well (its shimin after all..stupid cool image.. ) , we maintained thickskinned till the end! Plus 186bf and jiayue made a lot of noise at the literature section( *points to random book cover* hey yingli this is you!! =.= ) while I remembered my balloon hit someone squarely in the face. Oops.
Oh my balloon caused a slight panic when it was released and floated up to the celling in Orchard Mrt Station...! Can you imagine the crowd there!?! HAHA thankfully 186bf with her superhuman height managed to save it ! She tried jumping twice and at the 4th try managed to catch the balloon O.O rethinking of the scenario back then was really funny plus some onlookers were totally staring at us... Talk about being AA..
VIVIEN CHUA IF YOU ARE READING THIS, we are all looking for the next outing planned by you at ECP!