throughthelookingglass
about
To be honest there is nothing much about me worth knowing. I live in an island, enjoys being a photographer at times and dance like no one else business. Thats all. I can't think what to write for now so it just stays like this. Welcome to the little life of mine and lets try not to get utterly bored, shall we?

archives


We're all mad here


Saturday, November 13, 2010 @ 11/13/2010 11:07:00 PM

Ok what have I been up to these days...

- Counting down to HP movie.
- Going Kino
- Reading my 2 Chinese Books ( consisting on one about Confucius and another Wuxia.. )
- Counting down to HP movie AGAIN!
- Eating and checking out Vietnam
- Watching Sungkyunkwan Scandal... ( SKK drama)
- Finally counting down to HP movie forever!!

I cant help it... wherever I go, I see HP movie poster. And whenever that happen I can't help but hum the HP music and stay stationary for 10 seconds, mesmerized by the AWESOMENESS of it and well then pose like them for the next 10 seconds.

HAHA today I spent my day in heels with Zoey!! And as usual, we can only expect to go unexpected places together right? The battle was between Little India but turns out we headed to Expo.

AND SOMEONE GOT THE BLOODY WRONG LOCATION! Borders Sales is in Suntec not Expo!!! Oh my poor feet. They are now red and sore and covered with blisters... well too bad, a small sacrifice to match my outfit :D

Still, we shopped at the Robinsons sales in Expo like a bunch of aunties and brought vitamins :))) I like my gummy bears multi vite!

OH! And yesterday at Kino I brought 2 Chinese books that I really DO NOT REGRET! The first one is about Confucius sayings and although you might think its boring, the book is actually really meaningful! I'm reading a small section each time I sleep to gain enlightenment. I admit that some parts are really quite difficult to comprehend and those that I can understand is even more difficult to perform so in real life...SO WHATS THE POINT OF GOING THROUGH THE TROUBLE OF READING IT?

Well, its mainly for seeking truth and principles lah. I believe some point in time, one needs a little direction so why not seek help from him? HAHA I swear, its really hard to understand in Chinese BUT, I'm a purist and I strongly sense that some of the meaning/impact might be lost if I read the English version of it. Sure it might be easier but hey, we shouldn't take the easy way out. Besides, the version I brought is considered simplified with explanations some more so I guess its actually quite ok :)



Why did I get interested in this anyway? Well, believe it or not, its because of the SKK drama!!




HAHA some parts really stuck to me and this is one of them.. Ok I'm going to digress abit about my books since its kind of linked to the drama :P... I guess boredom really drive me nuts, I ended up watching my most disliked DBSK member acting in a drama HAHA actually the real reason I watched it was because of Song Joong Ki ( the Gu Yong Ha aka Yeorim? character ) I liked him in Running Man so I thought since I had the time might as well..


Wow it really paid off! HE IS THE BEST!! HE IS THE MY NEXT IDOL!! haha but guess what? I stopped watching once the male and female leads got together so technically I didn't finish the show... The story is kind of like Your Beautiful but of course the after effects is so different please.. Jang Geun Suk didnt really have this impact on me unlike Song Joong Ki! AHHH * does fan girl scream*


*piak slap oneself and count down to HP * anyway,

THE NEXT IS THE WUXIA BOOK! ROAR!! OMG that one really jaw-dropping. Ever heard of 笑傲江湖 from Jin Yong? Its the best! HAHA ok actually I wanted to buy 倚天屠龙记 but due to unable to find it, I guess 笑傲江湖 will do! Ok to be honest, this fiction book although its a lot simpler to understand content-wise, language wise is much of headache.. but I shall perserve! And did I mention I'm going Vietnam!??! HEHE at the end of this month :D:D plus I'm in charge of the trip haha that means I'm booking the tickets, organizing the itinerary bringing my family around.. Which basically is really shit-job from what I know now, because you have to be damn familiar with the place!!! OMG lonelyplanet.com is now a favourite on my computer links.. and I have been going around researching these days.. really pray hard it will be a success. \

I'm just so glad PW is over! The day before my OP I was watching Inception :D and despite all the hype over it, I really think it wasnt that hard to understand lorh.. People just exaggerate.

Ok next week plans are crazy:
Monday : CCA stuff
Tuesday: HW?
Wed: OMG OMG! *cues HP music* ( ok, I think I might be slightly overboard now I started to re read Deathly Hallows all over again when free too.. Zoey thinks I got too much free time ) and Yeh Chi and gang meeting!!
Thurs: CCA outing
Fri: Beg for money after spending too much..
Tada! Hopefully I will start taking photos to show off.
back to the top