throughthelookingglass
about
To be honest there is nothing much about me worth knowing. I live in an island, enjoys being a photographer at times and dance like no one else business. Thats all. I can't think what to write for now so it just stays like this. Welcome to the little life of mine and lets try not to get utterly bored, shall we?

archives


We're all mad here


Mary Skipped The Curfew
Thursday, November 25, 2010 @ 11/25/2010 05:50:00 PM

I think I'm officially a drama addict.


When randomly flipping through some magazine, I caught a picture of this girl above- Moon Geun Young and I really liked her dressing here.





Its totally my type now these days I'm into the Bohemian-sense of style. To hell with leather jacket. (ok maybe not perhaps after watching some other show I will fall in love with the punk-rock dressing again but for now THIS IS IT!)


So... I gathered that she's acting for this show called Mary Stayed Out All Night and currently, I am chasing it :D Honestly, its her fashion sense that really draws me. The show is not that fantastic I think. Still, others might defer if they previously watched You're Beautiful and totally hearts the male lead. I, however, hearts the female lead ^_^







HAHA ok I'm really bored these days look I even painted my nails different colours!


Oh! I went Starbucks at Coronation Plaza while waiting for my sister's basketball training to end :) it was raining. It was romantic. I was drinking weird tea (1st time! In a coffee cafe I brought tea) enjoying some time alone. Sometimes, being alone is actually quite satisfactory. Watching people walking by in multi-coloured umbrellas.

(You can see my Chinese Confucius Book and the view I was facing. It was a nice feeling reading on my own. :D )



And then all of a sudden excited Dad gave me a call! Before I realised what was going on ZOOM! we've off to Best Denki to get an iPad. Look at me feeling calm and actually to be honest quite unenthusiathic. I was the most pessimistic member in our family regarding the issue of getting an iPad. Despite all my protest I was overruled by the KGB party(overbearing and dominative dad and younger sister combi) ... sigh... what waste of $728...


But look what I saw! While in Best Denki the group of little kids looking so papably happy just to play the iPad for a few minutes! HAHA especially the one in the centre. Just imagine my dad waiting for his turn to get his hands on it and after while looking exactly like the small kid- in the same exact pose OMG. =.= ( I quickly brisk walk away )

BUT the iPad hype is contagious! Everyone in the family is totally in love with it except me. ROAR. Whatever I have my books as companions :D