throughthelookingglass
about
To be honest there is nothing much about me worth knowing. I live in an island, enjoys being a photographer at times and dance like no one else business. Thats all. I can't think what to write for now so it just stays like this. Welcome to the little life of mine and lets try not to get utterly bored, shall we?

archives


We're all mad here


Wednesday, November 24, 2010 @ 11/24/2010 11:52:00 AM

I am so free!

While others are busying themselves in various activities ( OCIP, OGL meetings, CCA and all that stuff) Ying Li is free of all those! Which leaves her free to meet anyone who asked me out and do whatever she pleases!

This holiday is so awesome. I hope I wont regret later on by simply wasting my time away... HAHA ( high chance though)

What have I been doing lately? Hmm.. well as I said I just met Esther LMH not long ago! And now I'm off to meet the other Ester but before that I've decided to blog a while about my plans of the remaining days before I waste them ALL away.
  1. I need to get on doing CIP (?) anyone wants to do with me? OR got lobang please inform me!!
  2. STUDY DUH!
  3. Exercise like crazily. I love my body too much.

OK now its just left to planning out my days exactly. *takes out calendar*

I dont think I should bore you guys with my schedule so I think I should just go about doing it on my own so TADA for now!