throughthelookingglass
about
To be honest there is nothing much about me worth knowing. I live in an island, enjoys being a photographer at times and dance like no one else business. Thats all. I can't think what to write for now so it just stays like this. Welcome to the little life of mine and lets try not to get utterly bored, shall we?

archives


We're all mad here


Tuesday, October 12, 2010 @ 10/12/2010 09:12:00 PM

I survive! OMG havent been blogging for soo long!!

HAHA right now, I'm having a really bad sorethroat though.... for no reason, last night suffered mingraine, today woke up early and realise I couldnt utter a single word properly....

FWAH THE FEAR OF NOT SPEAKING EVER AGAIN IS SCARY!

Watched the movie Wall Street just yesterday and had mixed feelings. I like it as much as I hate it. :D

Tralalala will be blogging asap again I hope! My tagbox recently under spam attack so I'm kind of =.= now with it but my posts are going to get regular soon!