throughthelookingglass
about
To be honest there is nothing much about me worth knowing. I live in an island, enjoys being a photographer at times and dance like no one else business. Thats all. I can't think what to write for now so it just stays like this. Welcome to the little life of mine and lets try not to get utterly bored, shall we?

archives


We're all mad here


Saturday, October 23, 2010 @ 10/23/2010 11:47:00 AM

I managed to get my classmates into a reading frenzy too! Hahaha because I brought another set of books to class and was busy reading ( eh please the teachers are not doing anything these days either just plain slacking-will elaborate more later :D ) and the next day everyone sitting near me brought a book too LOL.

MY CLASS DID NOT TAKE LITERATURE FOR NOTHING!

Ok one thing I want to clear up from my previous post....


JUST SKIP THAT BOOK AND BUY HUNGER GAMES INSTEAD!!





It is totally way much much better. I take back everything I said in the previous post. Of course, I must admit the cover art is nothing impressive but as the saying goes, " never judge a book by its cover!"


It got me reading non stop. And I meant non-stop non stop. I finished the series within 2 days after I borrowed it from Zoey and from that day onwards I cannot seem to put the book down because every single page is worth the reading.