throughthelookingglass
about
To be honest there is nothing much about me worth knowing. I live in an island, enjoys being a photographer at times and dance like no one else business. Thats all. I can't think what to write for now so it just stays like this. Welcome to the little life of mine and lets try not to get utterly bored, shall we?

archives


We're all mad here


Friday, October 15, 2010 @ 10/15/2010 11:49:00 AM

I am unlucky!!

The holidays after promos has not been satisfying so far.... TELL ME WHO SPENT WEDNESDAY AND THRUSDAY sick in bed?!??!? ROAR!! I AM OUTRAGED!


Actually, I have no idea how I even manage to fall ill. Alright maybe I did but the signs were really NOT obvious. I watched Wall Street on Monday and when home with bad migraine but so what? I put the blame on the weather. Tuesday, when shopping with BirdFriend was okay except for a teeny weeny sorethroat...

WHO KNOW IT WILL BECOME FULL BLOWN ON WED!?! ROAR! Plus I went to the gym on the day before so not only is my throat in pain, my muscles felt raw and sore too. Basically I felt bed-ridden HAHA! :D


Staying at home thus forced me to use computer = Watch drama/Facebook

Since I'm not a fan of Facebook, I ended up watching SBS -You're Beautiful- on Wednesday.



Ok. Laugh at me all you want. I knew I said "I will never watch it!!" to quite a few people regarding this show.



BUT HEY GIVEN A CHOICE ??!? I was sick and its either read storybooks or watch drama Plus, scanning down the supposedly "top rated shows" from mysoju, this was ranked near the top....surprise surprise. :O



Still, I stay true to my words that I said before and that was: THE MAIN LEAD HAS SERIOUS HAIRSTYLING ISSUES. The eyeliner was barely acceptable but ( I decided I ought not to be biased against all main male cast ) the hair!?!?! OMG! Its worse than the Domoyoji/Daomingshi/GooJyonPyo character with the pineapple hairstyle in Boys Over Flowers. Even the drama poster, I search long and hard to find a better picture of him and still failed.



HAHA but I bet the stylist idea was to make him look so bad at first, that later on when he changed it, to anything but the failed-emo look, he kind of look good. Well, it worked.




The actress playing the female lead ....well, I dont really know much about her but she reminded me of Yoon Eun Hye in Coffee Prince but of course not as pretty. LOL.

( Got similar resemblance right?!?! )

BUT THEY MATCH WELL TOGETHER! HAHA! All the characters were likable enough (and some more well-liked by the others : HAHA the guy from FT island aka "Jeremy" in the show !) but there was one character I think poorly of. And that is the role Jung Yonghwa from CN BLUE played! I fastforeward all his appearances. His character was just tooo ewwww cheesy(?). And his acting skills was pshtttt! Made it all quite bad. It's weird how people actually watch this show and fell in love with his character when all I felt was goosebumps and nausea plus I knew him through CN BLUE not this show!



I don't regret watching it though but it's just that I won't watch it again. The kind of drama you watch once and simply enjoy it at that moment. Unlike Goong/Meteor Garden/My Girl they are the kind that makes me never sick of it even after watching again and again :D HAHA not that I tried but I wouldn't mind if I had time!



Moving on, Thursday was spent also in bed so... I move on and watched KBS - The World That They Live In-




This one, I must say its not a Romance Comedy so not very popular to begin with except that the actor and actress are both quite famous. The storyline however is much more original (?) Lost love, found love, renewed love. It's a little too draggy for my liking as most of the time, one might be irritated by the pace of show but it still is bearable I think. At least all the characters were well thought out and had some depth. Moreover, it features a number of veteran actors/actresses and the story flowed well enough. :D


OK! I plan to go borders soon so tada for now!