throughthelookingglass
about
To be honest there is nothing much about me worth knowing. I live in an island, enjoys being a photographer at times and dance like no one else business. Thats all. I can't think what to write for now so it just stays like this. Welcome to the little life of mine and lets try not to get utterly bored, shall we?

archives


We're all mad here


Wednesday, September 8, 2010 @ 9/08/2010 11:31:00 PM

Hey hey hey! I miss blogging! It is really a good way to take my mind off all the chaos in life and reflect. Time for reflection!

Ok. First of all I must say the POWER of friendship is strong! Or rather in a negative light, peer pressure can be scary!! Can you believe it?! A person so cool like me was dragged into a Neoprint booth and forced to pose for shots. ARGH! How old am I already ?! Stupid Yeh Chi. ROAR and the worse part was that I paid a whole $2.50 for a strip of photos which I can barely identify my own face... gah.

The affection of Yeh Chi is INVINCIBLE AND UNSTOPPABLE. Hits me hard like waves. :D

Yep I met up with the clique on teachers day celebration! It was enjoyable :) and therapeutic. Talking to old friends never feels the same as talking to new ones. I think the "time factor" really plays a part, one is abit more natural.

Still. Today I had CCA dinner :D I smell like Seoul Garden just not long ago before bathing haha we played a series of Truth or Dare/ shooting questions to everyone !! Wooo some secrects uncovered eh!! HAHA we put the guys through a series of interrogations on their ideal type of girls, the kind they dont like and the type of guy (yes VISUALIZE if you are gay! ) lol.

One guy, Yi Chong ( the SNAG* dude) won the last category hands down!! muhahaha.

*stands for Sensitive New Age Gay Guy

Ok my life sounds kind of good now but not really because I am really quite stressed and experincing crazy mood swings. I swear they are so crazy that I am scared of myself too. Its like I cant predict my emotions and its something not within my control! Yikes!

I remembered crying last night (BUT I AM NOT EMO) for no particular strong reasons but just being stressed out about my own lack of efficiency in the middle of 2am. Tell me about it.

Still, I am an easily satisfied person :D who needs lots of love ( I guess hehe ) !