throughthelookingglass
about
To be honest there is nothing much about me worth knowing. I live in an island, enjoys being a photographer at times and dance like no one else business. Thats all. I can't think what to write for now so it just stays like this. Welcome to the little life of mine and lets try not to get utterly bored, shall we?

archives


We're all mad here


Saturday, September 18, 2010 @ 9/18/2010 10:56:00 PM

Hello all. Mugging in process... Don't worry I am perfectly happy and living and eating well. Other than flaring up with an awful PW teacher and stressing over PW, there have been no excitement in my life.

However, my mum recently told me a rather sad story regarding other people's lives. Our friend W, is going Taiwan this year she said. This came to a surprise for me because W and his family were, well, not the kind that will spent on vacation. The entire family is more of the thrifty kind but still I was glad for them. Then before I could say anything else, she told me the underlying reason. W's grandma of only age 60 plus was diagnosed with cancer and it was her last request to go on a holiday with the family. His aunt offered to pay for the entire trip and they are going for it this fall.

Things like this totally throws one's life off balance. As if your whole perfect little world constructed through years of hard work just jerked for one milli-second and then crumpled down upon you. It makes you wonder what are your priorities sometimes in the face of death. Is it worth it? Ultimately, what is it you want? All that struggle for what?!


On a happier note!! DARLING PARTNER HAPPY SEVENTEEN!! :D:D