throughthelookingglass
about
To be honest there is nothing much about me worth knowing. I live in an island, enjoys being a photographer at times and dance like no one else business. Thats all. I can't think what to write for now so it just stays like this. Welcome to the little life of mine and lets try not to get utterly bored, shall we?

archives


We're all mad here


Thursday, August 19, 2010 @ 8/19/2010 11:12:00 PM

SORRY FOR THE LACK OF POST!! I AM USUALLY A REGULAR :D

My four year old tablet was hospitalised ! No joke! It was in coma! So due to the lack of computer access, I was stuck in Stone Age for a week.

YIKES I have so much to say :)) About...

1. Kino Outing with 186 BF :D
2. Sleep routine haha
3. CCA random stuff
4. How GP remedials are useless haha I helped my friend did his work v. funny.

BUT! Now its time to sleep! I will be back!