throughthelookingglass
about
To be honest there is nothing much about me worth knowing. I live in an island, enjoys being a photographer at times and dance like no one else business. Thats all. I can't think what to write for now so it just stays like this. Welcome to the little life of mine and lets try not to get utterly bored, shall we?

archives


We're all mad here


Tuesday, August 31, 2010 @ 8/31/2010 11:12:00 PM

OMG! I realise every time I blog, I will be either apologising for not blogging or saying I'm so busy and hence unable to blog.

WELL, THEY ARE BOTH TRUE!

But of course i want to chronicle my life stories so must blog lah!

Ok so far what happened is...

ALOT OF THINGS HAPPENED since the last post.

1. YOG ended (DUH!) well, faster than expected
2. Hahaha no lah! I played bball with laoshi, trix and darling partner jiayue :).
3. I met Jiayue in National Lib
4. I met Kaimin in Jurong East Lib...( omg! never am I meeting her again she was late for a remarkable 4 hours!! )
5. Tried Orchard Central food while studying there. Hmmm "Everything With Fries" was not really up to standard.
6. Got sick of Macs. (OMG NEVER EAT THERE AGAIN UNTIL NEXT YEAR I SWEAR!)
7. AND MET UP WITH THE CLIQUE TODAY!! :))) consisting of yeh chi, belinda, kris, janice, fish sarah and kimberly. WOW what a list. 8 of us!

Will get to see the photos soon! HEHE for now I am going to be busy with:

WHAT ELSE?!?! Promotional Examinations! and of course bits and pieces of...

  • PW
  • Running
  • Photography
  • Chinese.

There is so much to do and so little time. Sigh. Efficient go go!