throughthelookingglass
about
To be honest there is nothing much about me worth knowing. I live in an island, enjoys being a photographer at times and dance like no one else business. Thats all. I can't think what to write for now so it just stays like this. Welcome to the little life of mine and lets try not to get utterly bored, shall we?

archives


We're all mad here


allmessed up
Sunday, August 8, 2010 @ 8/08/2010 07:39:00 PM

My life is not interesting these days. Well, at least to me. To be honest, NDP celebration wasn't that bad and I had attended a BBQ. Its just that don't think I am enjoying complications which obstruct me as I grow older these days. Things were simpler when we were young. WELL, REMOVE ALL THE DISTRACTIONS YINGLI AND FOCUS ON THE PATH!

Eat Pray Love was not satisfying. I find the narrator overly emotional and spiritual. Not to mention too long winded. Not a good read. Not recommending it. Hard to feel interested after a few chapters.

When encountering problems in life, I realise I found an alternative to deal with it. These days I submerge myself in films/dramas, almost like a form of escapism. Don't feel like doing a review right now but trust me I will do it soon when happier :D, got a GOOD drama to recommend! HAHA ok maybe I should go watch comedy and cheer up (?).


I think I know why! SUDDEN EPIPHANY ! I feel lonely.

Really. And loneliness is swallowing me up :( its not the matter of hanging out with people. Its the satisfaction I get from hanging out with them. These days, there is zero satisfaction. I am an unhappy and lonely person. BUT FEAR NOT! I AM YING LI AFTER ALL! THE MOST, THERE WILL BE SELF ENTERTAINMENT! :O

P.S I want to watch Inception but no one wants to watch with me!