throughthelookingglass
about
To be honest there is nothing much about me worth knowing. I live in an island, enjoys being a photographer at times and dance like no one else business. Thats all. I can't think what to write for now so it just stays like this. Welcome to the little life of mine and lets try not to get utterly bored, shall we?

archives


We're all mad here


Saturday, August 21, 2010 @ 8/21/2010 11:30:00 PM

AHH! Someone got a new computer!! :D Tablet has been a good old friend but...its time to change a new one! Especially when tabby can't switch on as and when as I will it to. HOWEVER for now, I'm still loving the tabby. Acer is more business-like, more grown up. Nah. NOT MY TYPE!

YET, change is important. Change is unstoppable and inevitable. It is what mankind often label as "progress" but am I changing for the better? Hmm I don't know yet until tabby really dies, then I shall start using Acer buddy. BUT FOR NOW, Fujitsu Tabby FTW!

:D .

Ok, basically, yesterday I spent a whole 4 hours shopping with my dad ( I swear this is the first time I see him actually suggesting to go "see some more"... Yikes, I guess its the Y chromosome. Shopping for a computer seems like an exciting experience for him, unlike my mum and sister who were practically dragging their feet around Sim Lim.... )

Spent a total of $1308- $1200 for the laptop, $100 for Microsoft Office - remember the "barbie doll and her clothes theory" and oh $8 for a new striking yellow IPhone cover. I am a happy girl :)

HAHA and we spotted YOG athletes too!! WHOO we totally suspected that they were kana cheated by the Sim Lim locals. Super funny and besides that, we overheard one of their conversation which went like this:


* looking at someone bubble tea*

YOG athlete: Hmm bubble tea? I wonder what that is.....

:O shock! horror!


HEHE. Oh my sleep routine is kind of screwed these days, for the first time in my life, I slept from 730pm till 130am. WTH right?! I woke up feeling groggy and thought it was only 9pm before wandering around the living room and getting a shock of my life. Didn't complete that day homework at all.

AND NOW FOR THE ABSURDITY OF GP REMEDIAL....

First of all, I never felt so glad not to fail GP ever. In my school, the effectiveness of GP remedial is alittle hmmm, questionable (?) I think... It all started on one of the days I stayed for Night Study along with my friend who was complaining about his GP homework.. At first I was motivating him UNTIL he showed me the actual piece of assignment.

Seriously funny.


Him: Sigh, I really hate GP this is a complete waste of my time....*mumbles
complaints*


Me: Huh cannot! Must do! GP is good!

Him: You never see my GP remedial work, very stupid one and my teacher say I must follow her way of doing it or I else cannot score well, got no hope...


After awhile....

Him: Argh!! WHAT IS THIS!

*hands me the paper with questions like...

1. Tele means ____ phone means _____ telephone means_____
2. Pro means _____ pose means______ propose means_____
3. Opp means ____ pose means ______ oppose means ____

TELL ME ABOUT IT SUPER STUPID AND FUNNY RIGHT!?!?! I had the OMG! face when I saw rows and rows of the questions phrased like this can!!! HAHAHAAHA HOW IS THAT GOING TO HELP GP?!?!

And there was like fifty more blanks to fill.... HAHAHA :D and he was super depressed when attempting it....his facial expression was like =.= throughout the 2 hours when he did it. Later on we decided to cut up our names too in an attempt to self-entertain... Goes around something like:

1. Ying means ____ Li means ___ Ying Li means____

Very lame but hey at least we got more awake and continued with our work! I guess overload of Maclaurin Series on my part can make a person go wonky.. .

OK will blog soon again cos tabby battery dying now :( and I have to wake up early tomorrow ( 5 am) to sent my DAD to Changi.. :( he is leaving AGAIN!!! Haiz...