throughthelookingglass
about
To be honest there is nothing much about me worth knowing. I live in an island, enjoys being a photographer at times and dance like no one else business. Thats all. I can't think what to write for now so it just stays like this. Welcome to the little life of mine and lets try not to get utterly bored, shall we?

archives


We're all mad here


Monday, July 12, 2010 @ 7/12/2010 04:36:00 PM

Ok.. I feel like a zombie. My sleeping pattern is super irregular now and I can kind of feel my own head shrinking and throbbing due to the lack of POWER sleep.

Saturday slept at 5+am, woke up at 11am. Bum around and slept at 4pm till 6pm. Woke up ate dinner and when swimming at 7.30om. Did GP essay and slept at 12am.

NOW WOKE UP AT 3am to WATCH THE FIFA WORLD CUP!!! Watch for a bloody 1hour ++ and still not a single goal.. =.= just some nerve wracking moment but nothing more. Just as was about to sleep at 4.3oam due to school DUH, my psychotic sixth sense inherited from Paul the Octopus told me a goal was coming. Tahan till 5 and WITNESS 2010 WORLD CUP SCORE! SPAIN-NETHERLANDS 1-0! FWAH!!

Sleep an hour and woke up to school.

OMG I AM A ZOMBIE NOW! ROAR!