throughthelookingglass
about
To be honest there is nothing much about me worth knowing. I live in an island, enjoys being a photographer at times and dance like no one else business. Thats all. I can't think what to write for now so it just stays like this. Welcome to the little life of mine and lets try not to get utterly bored, shall we?

archives


We're all mad here


缘分
Saturday, July 24, 2010 @ 7/24/2010 09:54:00 PM

The more you talk to old people, the more you believe in fate. Somehow, aging makes one think of destiny. When young, we are energized, we feel that everything is within our control. Youth is a powerful thing! The vitality, the passion! Everything we do we do with vigour our career, love life.



Yet upon growing older, you kind of realise that actually all is fated. As most aged people might say. One has their own destiny to take. Both my grandmas say so. Fate & 缘分is not something to be trifled with!



The power of fate comes in many forms. The most obvious starts from those around you : your loved ones.



Don't you think it is so weird that there are so many couples in the world and oddly you happen to be born to a particular one. I always wonder why I am not the daughter of Stanley Ho. And friends! Lets not get started on this. Out of so many people in the world how many are your age, in your country, goes same school as you and somehow get to know you ? WOW. Think about that! Imagine the possibilities! :D Like how come you know this person but not another person (?)



Ok I think I'm not making sense. Its PMS ing I guess. :O



But really FATE EXISTS! I believe in fate! To a certain extent of course. ( I AM NOT FATED TO FAIL MATHS!) I didn't go for NYJC performance but instead met JASMINE at BORDERS! OMG !! Think of the chances again?! One in a zillion! How many people goes Orchard at 10pm? How many people goes BORDERS at Orchard at 10pm? And even out of all these people JASMINE comes along at the intersection of the romance and literature section at borders!? I mean come on! At the same time I'm also there?!



HAHA. I really miss her. I regret not saying I miss her to her! But then again I think she will probably not take me seriously. I was EXTREMELY TIRED honestly or else I would have combusted on spot and tried hugging her.



To Jasmine if by some fate she chance upon this message:




HEY! Sorry for not catching up much the last time I saw you for at that chance
encounter! I was really sleepy but trust me after meeting you, I became more awake! HAHA! :D I was smiling to myself after you left and regretting alot for not talking more! I think I gave you an impression that we were distant (?) I dunno but we are not!! WHY ARE YOU SO FRIGGIN TALL BTW? I don't remember you being A HEAD taller than me last time?! WHY ARE YOU GROWING?! ROAR! Ok. Well it was nice to see you again :D. I wont say lets meet up because I doubt that's possible but I hope to chance upon you more often!!




Screw fate this time round. Someone help me pass her my message! I WANT HER TO KNOW!



HAHA! I am weird! oh the excitement of meeting jasmine almost made me forgotten to say what book I brought after a long time...FINALLY!





Yes I know its becoming a movie. So why am I reading it? Well, thats because Conversations with Lee Kuan Yew by Tom Plate is overpriced. Haha no I plan to get that too someday! Actually the fight was between Ian Mcewan's Amsterdam and this! BUT I realise I got too many lit books already and I don't want to get too emo so I decided to get something light.


Haven't even touched it yet so won't be reviewing it so soon. I guess school work is a bit too hectic now. GOOD LUCK WITH WRITTEN REPORTS AND EOMS!