throughthelookingglass
about
To be honest there is nothing much about me worth knowing. I live in an island, enjoys being a photographer at times and dance like no one else business. Thats all. I can't think what to write for now so it just stays like this. Welcome to the little life of mine and lets try not to get utterly bored, shall we?

archives


We're all mad here


Wednesday, July 21, 2010 @ 7/21/2010 08:46:00 PM

The main reason why I haven't been blogging these days is because I've been feeling unhappy. And I didnt want to emo here, ( I hate to read overly emotional stuff online) so I didnt have much to say. The fact that I am super busy too, is also another major factor preventing me to blog.

Okay lets start of with a damn weird dream I had recently.

I DREAMT OF YVONNE ONG aka my ex-discipline mistress!?! Now that I come to think about it, the situation faced in my dream was quite funny and ridiculous. I guess I was too tired/my brain not completely shut down yet BUT STILL, of all people why her?! UGH!

She was catching people for inappropriate school attire in my dream! OMG! The voice, her clothes and her face! It was SO REAL that I woke up with a start! Not to mention, almost a quarter of my body was dangling at the edge of the bed when I was having such weird dream....

YUCKS.

I am quite unhappy with I don't know what. I cant remember now but I think a series of stuff adding up. You know how at the beginning, I was more into CCA then class but now, its kind of balanced. Both in a good way and in a bad way. :) Why is my life so scrambled? My class politics is getting more dramatic! I guess a climax is going to be reached soon?! Ok why do I sound so excited I guess its kind of fun for me to witness it since I'm not part of it, everything seems rather interesting to me.. hmm.

I guess partly it has to do with my laziness these days too. Being not on task for school work (cough like now! suppose to do EOM and GP essay but tsk tsk what am I doing here?), PW and well not seeing Bird Friend for a very long time ( WOW! Can't believe this! :O I am not lesbian). I am also a little worried for this coming Saturday Parent-Teacher Meeting.

Spent my last Saturday the entire day in NLB with PW group memebers. It is difficult to say that we are no longer awkward but I guess our relationship improves a little....maybe 0.1% :)

OH! MY RESULTS ARE OUT!!! So slow right my school!? OMG! Still the long wait is over!!

Econs: 50/100 => D
Lit: 52/100 => D
GP: 59/100 => C
Maths: 38/100 => U! (GASP! )
Chi: 59/100 => C
Chem: 72/100 => A

Ok wow erm I have nothing to say. I guess one of my wish came true ( to have same marks for GP and Chinese) while the other didn't ( To pass everything) . We cant have everything in life ! AT LEAST IN A SELF ENCOURAGING MANNER, I'M GLAD ITS MATHS THAT I DIDN'T DO WELL IN BECAUSE IT IS THE EASIEST TO IMPROVE!! ( wow talk about being optimistic!! I see long suffering days ahead..)

Honestly, I told myself if I failed like Literature or GP its really GG for me. Completely loserish plus I would have felt so helpless.

For Chinese I don't really know how to react. I did well in the Paper 2(thankfully above average!) BUT my compo was out of point... WTH!! Of all things!! And thus the undeserving C.
I was happy for Chemistry though :D because I though all the stupid Dipole dipole bonds were driving me nuts.

And for econs, well the teacher said the paper was hard too... especially the case studies I think this is the best I can hope for (?) seeing that I studied this last min. I was counting too much on my consistent work here.

Still, I hope all is well for the rest of us taking back results! HEHE :D and HEY I HOPE LISTENING COMPRE AND ORAL CHINESE WHEN SMOOTHLY FOR ALL! ITS OVER SO WHATEVER! :D