throughthelookingglass
about
To be honest there is nothing much about me worth knowing. I live in an island, enjoys being a photographer at times and dance like no one else business. Thats all. I can't think what to write for now so it just stays like this. Welcome to the little life of mine and lets try not to get utterly bored, shall we?

archives


We're all mad here


Tuesday, July 13, 2010 @ 7/13/2010 04:44:00 PM

Looking back, a few days has just gone by and yet so many changes has already taken place. Obviously these events (whether if it has an direct or indirect impact on me) has caused me to do ahem some self-reflection.




:D.



I guess its the combination of World Cup Fever, Outing with 186bf & Audrey + Darling Partners on Saturday, final official declaration of leadership positions and release of MYE results.

All these lumped up together means a great deal to me.

Especially the lessons learnt from the World Cup..it turns out to be more engaging than expected! I am never a football fan ( in fact I am anti! ) however, there is something magical about this HISTORIC event that makes me forget that I'm actually watching a game played by 22 idiots representing their respective countries.



The journey to victory for Spain, the constant reinvention of Germany, a decent performance put up by South Korea along with Japan and well, North Korea was astonishing. The unexpected. The under achievers. The dark horses. Absolutely unbelievable yet brilliant altogether. Perseverance, Humility, and of course HARD WORK was clearly displayed.



Of course, the contrast was also strongly demonstrated by England, France and Brazil to name a few.... The joke they made out themselves was highly regrettable yet I suppose predictable, pride was a main component here in those downfalls witnessed. But I expect the world will be more forgiving towards them in 2014(?) that depends on their performance. AWW!


SATURDAY WAS FUN!


Ok first of all I must clear things up. I NEVER KNEW THERE WAS A MOVIE CALLED DESPICABLE ME IF NOT FOR THE INFORMATION GIVEN TO ME BY 186bf and my very own sister. I mean c'mon!



What kind of show is that? Why will anyone want to watch a movie with the main character a baddie and his yellow tiny minions helping him in some warped plot to save the moon? Turns out I couldn't be more wrong. The movie theater was booked. A complete full house. Talk about unbelievable. Faint. HAHA I sound so Shimin here!



:D but she watched with us too! and I think none of us really regret it :)) When I say "us", to be honest, I once confessed to Birdfriend, but it actually only means me. HAHA. I am self centred to that extent I guess.. (PIAK quick do more self reflection! You don't want to turn up like France!)




Still! It was really a not bad movie! Seeing that I expected it to be ALOT worse! HAHA I didnt tell those people in fear of getting attacked.... And this was the first time an outing was not really much well-planned and yet everything was done quite smoothly! Even when Jiayue lost her wallet, we sent out the best of our hunting/tracking abilities and managed to get it back! MIRACULOUS ISN'T IT?



:D.



I can only now say that I should stop being lazy and really buck up. The June Holidays is over! and my resutls will be out soon! Either way I must reach my targets and really do well! I have no idea why these days I'm behaving so lazily.. I guess still in holiday blues! What is a better awakening than getting back results? I do not know. Will post it up as soon as everything is confirmed! AS for now I really really wish you guys all the best too!




Dont be a pessimist! Dont be nude!