throughthelookingglass
about
To be honest there is nothing much about me worth knowing. I live in an island, enjoys being a photographer at times and dance like no one else business. Thats all. I can't think what to write for now so it just stays like this. Welcome to the little life of mine and lets try not to get utterly bored, shall we?

archives


We're all mad here


Saturday, July 31, 2010 @ 7/31/2010 03:04:00 AM

It is 3.04am now and I can't get to sleep. I have CCA in the morning at 930 am which means I'm going to be like a zombie when I reach there.

First of all, it is not my fault. No wait maybe a tiny bit. No one in the right mind will drink tea at 11pm. Now face the consequences. Yet miraculously even though everyone else drank it ( Mum, Dad and younger sister) they are snoring now as I blog.

This is absurd. I am mentally exhausted. I hate it when I can't get to sleep. And to make things worse, my own computer cannot be switch on. I am using the desktop which sucks.

:(

I haven't been working hard these days mainly due to staying back constantly in school for CCA. Today, I attended a chapel opening in my school and apparently, even though I'm not a Catholic, I joined in the singing and kneeled down and prayed. I guess I was trying to hmm what is it called? Find my spiritual journey?Experiencing and experimenting with my connections with Him?

Right now, still not the right frequency yet. Perhaps one day, when it comes it comes. Que sera sera.

My parents never prevented me from learning from various religions ( of course unless its satanic/radical or something bad duh!) and since I had the chance to shoot photos for this event so no harm trying right? I must say, some of the hymes played in the chapel was really not bad and watching how blessings were carried out, the procedure, it was quite an eye-opener. I never been to mass before by the way. My other friend who was a Catholic thought I was joking when I kept asking him: so who is referred as "your grace".

The archbishop lah! He repeated again and again. Oh well. I wanted to be sure. Photo-taking was quite stressful with all the VIPs there. At least the food was good.

OH! and on Tues I met up with non other than "old friend" aka Zoey! WOW she is buff and muscular. She proudly announced that she is able to do 5 guys pull ups, leaving me to control my facial muscles forming a relaxed expression when honestly I was thinking : WTH!?

The thing about most of my meet ups with oldfriend is that every time I am happy to see her but it also means I am facing a really rough patch in life. So its kind of bittersweet. Seeing her makes me :) but contents of conversations revolving around "how's life" is :(

Weird. We agreed that the next time we meet up with must be:D and try Koi Cafe bubble tea. I never tried it but heard its dead popular. OK! I shall leave now. Abrupt ending but honestly I dislike typing on the keyboard for it makes so much noise, breaking the tranquility of 3.35am