throughthelookingglass
about
To be honest there is nothing much about me worth knowing. I live in an island, enjoys being a photographer at times and dance like no one else business. Thats all. I can't think what to write for now so it just stays like this. Welcome to the little life of mine and lets try not to get utterly bored, shall we?

archives


We're all mad here


Friday, June 25, 2010 @ 6/25/2010 11:45:00 AM

In a flash, it has been half the year already. 2010 is midway. But its crawling too slowly for me! I want it to end quickly! Can you believe seventeen is coming for me!! ROAR! I feel old.


Ok the whole point of this post is not to remind you guys of my birthday ( LOL although you should be! ) it's about how things sometimes progress faster than you realise. Of course, I am impatient! This is never too slow for me! I want this year to end quick! Can't wait to be 18 rather than 17!!


Still, can you believe it? JC life already! So quick! Pretty soon we will be university and before you know it, we will be married, watching Jasmine does some big important changes to our environment in Singapore on TV or something like that.. Then we will tell our people, hey you know that Jasmine Koh yeah she was once the same class as me! And we recall that as if it was just yesterday.



Ok I'm just kidding! She doesn't read this anyway so I can talk crap :D. No pressure.



Who knows what will happen anyway in the future! Because right now I didn't even expect myself to get this far! When I was young 17 always felt like some magical number to me! Like if its the wizarding world right now, I am "of age" already and can learn Apparation! No alright, in a way when I was young I always thought it would take quite sometime before I reach 17 year old and now THAT I AM 17, hmmmm it doesn't feel quite right.

I guess its the rain that's making me blog crap. To be saner at my late part of this post, let me recommend you my new favourite band! Indie too! FWAH I don't know what's wrong with me but I usually don't take a liking to bands so fast unless they really have solid songs and just like that, coincidentally, its ALWAYS the indie bands songs that just naturally draws me to them!

Anyway, recently I've been addicted to

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.



Yep CN BLUE! I only found out recently that 2 of my favourite songs are by them and was like O.o ! Not bad! I think you guys can kind of guess what kind of music I like, very Sodagreen/semi rocker flavour here eh? But they are KOREAN!

And out of so many zillion Korean bands, they unlike the rest, cannot dance! LOL. You know how most korean boy bands simply attract tons of screaming female fans because of their dancing moves? Well this one play instruments for a reason.

Hope they can continue to produce good music! Don't do a F.I.R ( etc come out some hit songs and then the rest of the following songs just sounds like the 1/2 hit songs.. ) Also hopefully dont join the mass by "digitally enhancing" your songs!! You know how Bonamana and Abracadabra sounds like? Yeah that kind! It's nice to hear once in awhile such music but there's too many now in the market (due to Lady Gaga fever I guess its like her voice in Bad Romance that scratchy, electronic kind) and it sounds well, abit indian-like if you keep repeating it... REALLY! You go listen more and you will agree with me!

And urgh! Have you guys heard the song that has "get down down down ohh oh oh" something like that? ITs no doubt Show Luo I bet!?!?I'm not too sure yet but I think so and guess what? Its on Yes 933 charts! Faint.WHY?!?! 精舞門 was traumautising already.