throughthelookingglass
about
To be honest there is nothing much about me worth knowing. I live in an island, enjoys being a photographer at times and dance like no one else business. Thats all. I can't think what to write for now so it just stays like this. Welcome to the little life of mine and lets try not to get utterly bored, shall we?

archives


We're all mad here


Sunday, June 20, 2010 @ 6/20/2010 11:08:00 PM

I am feeling disgruntled and irritated these days. This is caused by a number of incidents which has no link to one another whatsoever but played a part in accumulating my agitation.



First of all, the first incident that make me quite O.O is something I had blogged about 4 years ago and now its back again! YES! The WORLD CUP 2010! ROAR! My upstairs neighbours are quite crazy over it! I am quite sure they are Germans because they were singing their national anthem in the middle of night. Fwah! Luckily now its the holidays (weird occurrences at night is still bearable) but during my examinations week, it is going to be hell... During the last World Cup one of the finals happened during the night of my Geography Exam and I could hear " OLEH OLEH OLEH x1000" playing again and again at 3 am...



Second =.= incident: THE MISSING NEWS!

Here's how this goes... the newspaper man who distribute our newspapers daily has changed! I am quite sure of that because previously the old newspaper man is SUPER EFFICIENT but this new one is COMPLETELY THE OPPOSITE!



Okay this happened to me after camp for the second week of June Hols. I was really looking forward to reading all the newspapers (The Straits Times, Today, My Paper) since I skipped it for 4 days and it felt kind of odd so I WAS ANTICIPATING it...BUT IT TURNED OUT that the next day, our newspapers miraculously disappeared!? ROAR! Either there is a newspaper thief or it is the effect of the inefficiency of the newspaper man! And the next day with special edition ( Urban on Fridays) was not delivered too!! WHAT IS THIS! I was quite :O I wanted to take action but since my mum said it was too troublesome we decided to let it go ( kana cheated of 2 days worth of news- yes im nitpicking...)

For a while, things returned back to normal but at the next week, guess what? MULTIPLE COPIES OF THE SAME NEWSPAPERS WERE DUMPED ALL ON OUR DOORSTEP!

Gasp! Imagine the absurdity of the situation....5 thick copies of the same 16th June Today Newspapers stacked up along with usual subscription of The Straits Times?!?! I totally suspect they threw whatever extra copies left on our doorstep since we were like easy targets! Well, thinking back now, it was quite hilarious when I open my door in the morning to get the newspapers excited to find a decent thick pile of news which turns out to be the same kind...=.= oh well, at least there were extras.... But still! WHAT ABOUT THE MISSING ONES?!

Lastly, the 3rd incident is my epiphany- during one of these days recently when I FEEL THAT I AM UNDER-APPRECIATED/ NOT TAKEN SERIOUSLY BY 99% of MY FRIENDS :(

I am saying this really really seriously now to take me seriously! Serious! I am a serious person!

Ok I doubt its working. Still, a couple of incidents led me to feel shock that my friends felt GENUINE shock when I turn out to be remarkable/right in certain ways! ( Ego explosion here MUHAHAHAHA) there were too many instance to tell but hey can you guys at least trust me more?!!? I am a trustworthy person :))

Sigh, this is getting no where... maybe I am partly to blame too, you know for giving people the impression that I am not trustworthy...okay I shall posed a more solemn face when talking now, aka: talk slower, look serious, dress serious be serious... so that people dont treat me like a joke! HAHA :D (PIAK! WAKE UP YINGLI you been trying to do that since Sec2!)