throughthelookingglass
about
To be honest there is nothing much about me worth knowing. I live in an island, enjoys being a photographer at times and dance like no one else business. Thats all. I can't think what to write for now so it just stays like this. Welcome to the little life of mine and lets try not to get utterly bored, shall we?

archives


We're all mad here


Wednesday, June 30, 2010 @ 6/30/2010 12:35:00 PM

Break down of Mid Years so far:



GP : Essay was HORRIBLE. Comprehension AP took my life. Still I should be looking decent here.

LIT: Unseen please dont take my life. I pray hard here.

CHI: AH! Please please same marks as GP. If there was a grade Troll it probably will be it.


ECONS: OMG I pray harder here! And to think I actually studied quite hard! ROAR! stupid market failure! You failure!


MATHS: Forget it. I give up hope on praying. Just hoping I wont be suicidal when I get my results.

CHEM: ?!? Havent had it yet but cannot resist the temptation to blog so oh well.

ITS JUST ONE MORE DAY COME ON HIT ME!