throughthelookingglass
about
To be honest there is nothing much about me worth knowing. I live in an island, enjoys being a photographer at times and dance like no one else business. Thats all. I can't think what to write for now so it just stays like this. Welcome to the little life of mine and lets try not to get utterly bored, shall we?

archives


We're all mad here


stopmovingsofast
Friday, May 14, 2010 @ 5/14/2010 12:27:00 AM

Some order + time management is WANTED.
I am super tired but the mind refuses to sleep. Everything is happening too fast for me to register right now and I need time to organize and think. The coming weeks are crucial for me so I can I either break or make it. All of a sudden, I have:

  1. - Photography duty on this weekend
  2. - Examinations coming in 2 weeks time
  3. - Elected to go for a leadership training camp during June Holidays
  4. - Given a choice to consider taking a H3 subject- Econs.
  5. - First PW work as a group- deadline is approaching
  6. - Zoey's birthday.
  7. - Considerable acceptable Maths grade.

I am stress by the series of unexpectancies and almost all of them ruined my original plan for the zen way of life. Duty was last minute, Exams came too fast for me to register, leadership camp found out the day before the briefing and H3 subject is going to be rejected by me. Yes, I am happy for most of the unexpectancies but considering it rationally, they can be bad at this time when I feel my main priority ought to be doing well in the upcoming GP and H1 literature examinations.

Hmmm a test of my abilities. I am unprepared and mainly caught off guard. I am quite disappointed and worried by point 5 and 3 especially since all our meetings are a complete and I repeat COMPLETE FIASCO. :( The optimism I had previously, is declining sharply. And camps never goes well for me....at least, I hated them to be honest.

Twice in my life, camps turned out fun because of Chairman and now I am worried that I won't enjoy it. Besides, why on earth is there a camp to train you about leadership? (yanping I'm so sorry but I love you- this is completely not expected- I can't join you for the MINDS thing. Which I actually really look forward too because you will be accompanying me..... I didn't think I will be selected :( but it just happens )

Points 1, 2 and 6 are just purely beautiful distractions. I have to be focus, GP is not easy to me. Out of everything so far, I have the least confidence in GP somehow.. and the exams is coming in two weeks.... I need plenty of time to mug.

Maths is the only relief. I thought I scored badly for one particular test and yet it turns out I did quite well. I guess some surprise can be quite nice :D don't be too complacent though yingli! You still need to put in tons of efforts- recall your poor relationship with numbers.

Blogging keeps some order in me I guess. Serves as a post it note except with more emphasis to keep me awake of reality and not cluttered by unimportant yet tempting events.

P.S: Birdfriend are you free on Sunday too? Please. I know its family day but I can't play too much.