throughthelookingglass
about
To be honest there is nothing much about me worth knowing. I live in an island, enjoys being a photographer at times and dance like no one else business. Thats all. I can't think what to write for now so it just stays like this. Welcome to the little life of mine and lets try not to get utterly bored, shall we?

archives


We're all mad here


STOP and STARE
Saturday, May 15, 2010 @ 5/15/2010 11:34:00 PM

I have tons of things to do. Thankfully, I've gotten a grip of my life now. The previous post shows hectic and confused me. I am all calm and peaceful like the wind in the mountains and the water droplets in the sea. Just like the birds and bees and the fart you release.


Okay it just shows that I'm less stressful and can crap now. (wait the lack of shopping might just push me mad though...) But yeah. I am firm I am strong. I AM INVINCIBLE.


C'mon hit me and I shall survive. Just like the wind in the mountains and the water droplets in the sea..... Ya you get the picture.


I want it so badly to be. Witness another musical classical performance from CJC- Con Fucco turns out quite good. Almost like Crescent Musical Evening lah. I am not 186bf so cannot appreciate such arts...Was on duty that's why was forced to attend! HAHA a repetition of my former self!

Saturday has another one coming! From NYJC too and I am organizing mass meeting with 4g109's Yehchi clique so....be there or be square! HAHA no lah anyone from the-best-class-ever can come if you are free from 530 onwards for dinner on Saturday at City Hall MRT. Belinda and I are organizing this event hint hint (not yehchi) which lowers the probability of it being screwed up ... HAHA Just kidding! I heard she is councillor now leh! No joke!

SO RSVP! If not means not giving me/belinda face. Looking forward to see people I missed like crazy.