throughthelookingglass
about
To be honest there is nothing much about me worth knowing. I live in an island, enjoys being a photographer at times and dance like no one else business. Thats all. I can't think what to write for now so it just stays like this. Welcome to the little life of mine and lets try not to get utterly bored, shall we?

archives


We're all mad here


live like you will never die
Sunday, May 2, 2010 @ 5/02/2010 12:00:00 AM

Exhaustion never felt so good.

Morning was well spent with darling partners + 186 bestfriend in a game of basketball. As usual, Shimin and Vivien were pro like mad and I did my best to prove my usefulness :P. It was GOOD LUCK on Jiayue and Trix part to have me as a team member okay?! Besides it wasn't fair of them to keep sending me to block the 2 pros I was trashed badly by them when my talents could be applied elsewhere.... Muhahaha okay I feel thick-skinned.

I swear Shimin + Vivien + Trix fingers and arms seemed to have grown even looonger since we last played! HOW COME LIKE THAT ONE? Not to mention, I was vertically challenged compared to them lah! ROAR!

We played a bit of volleyball too but the pain on our undeveloped forearms were too extreme to handle.... HAHA Shimin surrendered after a while and I quickly followed suit. Surprisingly, Jiayue seemed endure it quite well.

One thing lead to another and they ended gatecrashing my house once again. Cooked TOP GRADE HIGH END MICHELIN STAR Maggie Mee for them. Fwah you people better feel honoured I never cooked for anyone else except my sister okay? Things felt a bit surreal though when I told them to wash the pot while I went to bath. Leaving the 3 of them in charge of my house, I never bathe faster than ever :D ( seriously wondered what was I thinking the whole time I shampooed my hair....later they chocked my tap/burn up the house/ how? HEHEHEHE

But thankfully, due to my good karma all ends well. Concluded with Shimin and Jiayue running for impossible 186 (SEE I TOLD YOU THAT BUS IS LOUSY!) Anyway the time spent was short but I definitely enjoyed and cherished it! NEXT TIME ITS CYCLING AT ECP OKAY :D!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The later part of the day was extremely tiring too, entering a state of chaos with Dodobird. For now, I am all sore and tired from:

- Yesterday Badminton
- Today's Basketball
- Aimless Wandering
- Chinese Chess

BUT LOVIN EVERY MOMENT OF IT.

Still, YINGLI! All good things must come to an end! Sunday and Monday has to be productive D:

Sigh. Oh announcement below btw.

WANTED -A REGULAR DECENT BADMINTON PLAYER THAT FULFIL THE BELOW REQUIREMENTS:

  • Know how to tie nets on poles in indoor courts.
  • Play as well as Lin Dan to meet my standards.
  • Can meet somewhere near my "area".
  • Willing to let me win.
  • Okay even if that is not within your means, don't act cool in front of me.
  • Able to commit (?)

IF POSSIBLE CONTACT ME ASAP :D

Haha kidding lah! I'm just finding an opportunity to play Badminton soon so I can try my new yellow grip LOL. Other than the first point which is a necessity, the rest are all bonus. I myself is quite hectic too so committing wise will be a miracle but exercising is still a must! I guess I'm really quite paranoid about getting sick and dying young... okay don't get me started on that.