throughthelookingglass
about
To be honest there is nothing much about me worth knowing. I live in an island, enjoys being a photographer at times and dance like no one else business. Thats all. I can't think what to write for now so it just stays like this. Welcome to the little life of mine and lets try not to get utterly bored, shall we?

archives


We're all mad here


05. 05. 10
Wednesday, May 5, 2010 @ 5/05/2010 07:53:00 PM

Since the last few days of holidays ended, this new week sucked. Or at least to me. Nothing bad has happen to me by the way. It's just the fact that when all resumes back as usual, the mundane and normality just sinks in.

JUST SINKS IN. And HELP! Ying Li is not handling this part too well. I need more time + mental strength to adjust D: Sigh.

Plus part of my unhappiness is caused by the pimples on my face which is STILL NOT GOING AWAY after so long :((((((((( uber depressed.

Quick update on calender of events:

Today: Have to rush lit
Tomorrow: Have to rush PI
Fri: Possibility of good encounters (?)
Sat: Above average.
Sun: Anything-can-happen-day

Mon: Gloom and blues
Tues: Class excursion to stupid Pernakan Museum after school... ( talk about tired to more tired)
Wed: Econs events. The only silver lining to the grey clouds to come.
Thrus: Neutral (?)
Fri: Wish for excitement.

There you go. Ying Li is upset by her lack of events and excitement in life. JUST SO NORMAL. HAHA okay I just thought of something someone said to me today which was damn funny :D ! heheheehe

Someone: Ewww I am disgusted by your face *muttering to himself*
Me: Huh who, why ?
Someone: Kenneth lah keep appearing in my photos.....
Me: Then my face leh?
Someone: *thinks like for awhile and then...* Still ok :) * sticks out both hands to form a good sign in some very funny way* OMG I LAUGH LIKE MAD CAN because the way he did it was so unexpected! HAHAHA