throughthelookingglass
about
To be honest there is nothing much about me worth knowing. I live in an island, enjoys being a photographer at times and dance like no one else business. Thats all. I can't think what to write for now so it just stays like this. Welcome to the little life of mine and lets try not to get utterly bored, shall we?

archives


We're all mad here


:( :) :O
Friday, April 23, 2010 @ 4/23/2010 10:06:00 PM

HAHA My love for The Big Bang Theory is back!


And this time its bigger, geekier and way more enjoyable to watch. :D I mean after all, it is this show that got me interested and determined to do well in Physics. Now, without the stress of taking physics, watching this just brings back the memories. SHELDON~~! How idiotic can you get?


I reckon a good dose of this everytime you are using the computer, exasperated or stuck in PI! One episode is enough to make you LOL in front of the screen. Don't get too addicted :)).


Life is seriously stagnant now. I can't explain how I feel everyday because I honestly feel nothing. (no this is not the mid-life crisis I faced in Sec2/3) Okay wait its not so bad just that there is nothing to look forward too during class time. Empty. Blank. Everyday just passes. Someone compared JC like going for a tuition centre. I never been to one but I kind of agree. There is no attachments. We have to do work during tutorial so there is hardly time to do anything stupid, we can't really talk much during lecture (all else we catch no ball) so the time spent on "building relationships" is honestly quite little.
I guess I shall just take one step at a time and be contented with the simplicities of life. At least CCA is often fun and there are events to look forward too at times :D.

I look forward to Wednesdays and Fridays. HEHE. Saturday and Sundays too of course. But Mondays is really horrid. THIS IS NOT AN EMO POST FOR GOD SAKE. I am not unhappy just the lack of drive thats all.

I totally agree. I mean things are actually quite good. On the surface, my sitting partners the one on my left is slowly adjusting to me ( there is great improvements) while the one on the right is completely on almost too comfortable terms with me. But in terms of depth of relationship, its rather shallow. We are acquaintances (?) great ones the most.

Studies onwards, I must say I am coping. Thats all. Coping well or not is open to debate.

Hmm, I wonder is that the literature-artsy me taking charge here? I always thought I was optimisitic. But then again, I'm left-handed and poetic. HAHAHA OK that was crap!

My helpful quote to a close friend. Hope people reading this gets the advice too!

"think positively and positive things will happen! "