MONDAY IS NOT BLUE BUT PINK
Monday, April 26, 2010 @ 4/26/2010 09:15:00 PM
This is week going to feel rather slack so I think (?) I will have time to blog :D
Some updates on my life:
- I just realise that NOT ONLY does my current Chinese teacher lives in the same condo as me, Mrs Rupta ( A Crescent English Teacher) actually lives nearby my house too. I WAS SUPER :O. And to think that I lived here for more than 5 years without knowing !! GASP! Only realise it when I was about to
- We finally ended rock climbing for PE!! YES YES YES!! THREE CHEERS! And started on basketball! Which at least I count myself have some practise (?) LOL. Is playing with the bball people counted?
- I will be meeting my mentor after such a looooooong time. We haven't met since forever!
- I will be meeting a dentist soon. I am reluctantly looking forward to it. Reluctant because I always hate going to the dentist. Looking forward because I like to have clean teeth :) .
Some things I am optimistic about: (type in pink :D to emphasize :Dness)
- MY PW group. I honestly think I am good at deceiving myself but yah. Maybe its
- Maths. Serious, starting with Graphs is easier than Series. I swear. I'm getting a hang of this!
-This week as a whole because all my homework other than freaking PI is on task.
- Friday because from what I hear, there are no lessons!! ROAR ROAR!
So all in all, I pray no wait, I'm not getting spritual here. From all the above assumptions, its is only logical that the week is going to be good :))!
I seriously hope so.
Meanwhile, I am quite desperate to get a birthday present for my sister too! OOOH! Wait let me talk about my recent dreams!
Dream 1: I dreamt that Kaimin and I were looking for Ms Ng. I have no idea why. Somehow in the dream, we didn't manage to see Ms Ng in the end so we left a Post- It on her pigeon hole saying : HI MS NG. That dream felt so real and so normal. I swear, it was almost like nothing changed. I don't know if its a good or bad thing but I felt so nostalgic when I woke. Ok. I'm concluding that it is a good dream.
Dream 2: MORE LIKE NIGHTMARE! OMG! IT INVOLVES ME BEING HUNT BY A SHARK. I was extremely frightened in that dream. I was trap on some blow up plastic boat, swept away by currents, trap in the middle of the sea and a shark is supposedly swimming below me. DAMN SCAARY. I knew I was in a dream though and tried to tweak my imagination such that I could save myself but woke up before succeeding. EVEN AFTER GAINING CONSCIOUS, I was still afraid!