throughthelookingglass
about
To be honest there is nothing much about me worth knowing. I live in an island, enjoys being a photographer at times and dance like no one else business. Thats all. I can't think what to write for now so it just stays like this. Welcome to the little life of mine and lets try not to get utterly bored, shall we?

archives


We're all mad here


MONDAY IS NOT BLUE BUT PINK
Monday, April 26, 2010 @ 4/26/2010 09:15:00 PM

This is week going to feel rather slack so I think (?) I will have time to blog :D


Some updates on my life:


- I just realise that NOT ONLY does my current Chinese teacher lives in the same condo as me, Mrs Rupta ( A Crescent English Teacher) actually lives nearby my house too. I WAS SUPER :O. And to think that I lived here for more than 5 years without knowing !! GASP! Only realise it when I was about to trespass jog into her condo ( I always to do that ) then I realise she stays next to me!!


- We finally ended rock climbing for PE!! YES YES YES!! THREE CHEERS! And started on basketball! Which at least I count myself have some practise (?) LOL. Is playing with the bball people counted?


- I will be meeting my mentor after such a looooooong time. We haven't met since forever!


- I will be meeting a dentist soon. I am reluctantly looking forward to it. Reluctant because I always hate going to the dentist. Looking forward because I like to have clean teeth :) .


Some things I am optimistic about: (type in pink :D to emphasize :Dness)


- MY PW group. I honestly think I am good at deceiving myself but yah. Maybe its because I completely have no hopes because I have little hopes pinned on my group, the slightest improvements make me :)


- Maths. Serious, starting with Graphs is easier than Series. I swear. I'm getting a hang of this!


-This week as a whole because all my homework other than freaking PI is on task.


- Friday because from what I hear, there are no lessons!! ROAR ROAR!


So all in all, I pray no wait, I'm not getting spritual here. From all the above assumptions, its is only logical that the week is going to be good :))!




I seriously hope so.

Meanwhile, I am quite desperate to get a birthday present for my sister too! OOOH! Wait let me talk about my recent dreams!

Dream 1: I dreamt that Kaimin and I were looking for Ms Ng. I have no idea why. Somehow in the dream, we didn't manage to see Ms Ng in the end so we left a Post- It on her pigeon hole saying : HI MS NG. That dream felt so real and so normal. I swear, it was almost like nothing changed. I don't know if its a good or bad thing but I felt so nostalgic when I woke. Ok. I'm concluding that it is a good dream.

Dream 2: MORE LIKE NIGHTMARE! OMG! IT INVOLVES ME BEING HUNT BY A SHARK. I was extremely frightened in that dream. I was trap on some blow up plastic boat, swept away by currents, trap in the middle of the sea and a shark is supposedly swimming below me. DAMN SCAARY. I knew I was in a dream though and tried to tweak my imagination such that I could save myself but woke up before succeeding. EVEN AFTER GAINING CONSCIOUS, I was still afraid!

----------------------------------------------------------------Any interpretations?