throughthelookingglass
about
To be honest there is nothing much about me worth knowing. I live in an island, enjoys being a photographer at times and dance like no one else business. Thats all. I can't think what to write for now so it just stays like this. Welcome to the little life of mine and lets try not to get utterly bored, shall we?

archives


We're all mad here


Ikea. Band. Chess
Sunday, April 18, 2010 @ 4/18/2010 03:13:00 PM

AH! My post just got deleted.

And this is my second re-written post. =.= . I swear its so hard to blog nowadays because too many things happen, leaving too little time for thinking + decision making, to be extremely productive, downtherrabbithole just has to be sacrificed :(

LET ME TELL YOU:

FRIDAY: Superb weather with no one to spend it with. Emo awhile but realise its okay because one has to be efficient anyway! So bent on not going home which is actually the point of no return, I headed to library to study. Things change for the better when Birdfriend last min realise she can come meet me :D Had dinner/lunch with her in Ikea as she updated me on her life. Vice Versa. It is always nice to talk to someone I have ionic bonds with rather than temporary induced dipole dipole bonds or hydrogen bonds. LOL.


SAT: Tired to the max. Woke up at 5.45am and greeted DAD who came home (THANKFULLY) from overseas. He was not affected by the chaos in airports these days. Prepare to go to VJC for some photography thingy. Proceed by rushing to Darren's house for his 17th party. HAHA I never want to hear Taylor Swift's Love Song ever again. Off key, lost of voice and even change of voice- all done by the guys who were overly enthu in singing. Made new friends despite initial awkwardness :D

SUN: Played with Father :))) Cycling was alright but chess was not. Dad is such a sore loser (?) At least I won my Uncle which felt satisfying.

SEE! I am not lying when I tell you I am busy!!! HAHA and Monday just really sucked today while Wed is going to be Jiali Birthday. I am so broke and desperate-havent got her gift yet. Mad rush once again.