throughthelookingglass
about
To be honest there is nothing much about me worth knowing. I live in an island, enjoys being a photographer at times and dance like no one else business. Thats all. I can't think what to write for now so it just stays like this. Welcome to the little life of mine and lets try not to get utterly bored, shall we?

archives


We're all mad here


姑娘 transformation :D
Saturday, March 6, 2010 @ 3/06/2010 10:11:00 PM

Warning: Dont drink Ikea's coffee unless you want to stay awake and look like a panda.

Haha Friday was exciting! To my seniors getting their Chinese results GOOD LUCK! And to those getting the A levels don't die! By the way guess what the top scholar name is this year? Lee Jia Li. OMG SO COOL RIGHT SAME AS MY YOUNGER SISTER! See I give good names :D to think my father wanted to name her some other thing. EW.

What happen during Friday was a bit chaotic though cos I kept thinking it was a half day-at least it felt like for school ended early :)))

Chaotic moment 1: Claire ( sitting partner ) came to school smiling at me! HA! We agreed to have a NICE TO PARTNER DAY! It was hilarious. Which makes me miss my darling partners alot.... now come to think about it..

Chaotic moment 2: Clara panicked about her CCA which resulted in me and Thendral helping her out in her times of need! We were her spokesperson lol. Actually I was not really of any help just told her to solve the problem by using a traditional method : Scissors paper stone. AND SHE DID! FWAH!

Chaotic moment 3: After school had to find my way to Anchorpoint. Turns out I was really early and sat at KFC for free while waiting for her. Well I didn't technically wasted time okay I was attempting to do some English Comprehension that asks really illogical questions. Half of my answers were like make up by myself.

So that concludes my FRIDAY! Its the day that never fails to cheer me up :D Since young I've always like Fridays.

OK I'm digressing. Hear hear hear the main point of today entry is coming!! I AM ON MY WAY TO BECOME A 姑娘 now! At least that was what Bird friend complimented me that day ( she said I eat more glamorously now!!! :D:D ) but obviously I am the 冒牌kind . After the next day my true colours are revealed again! ( I mean c'mon I can't possibly behave like in a fairy-like manner all the time right?! Will die one leh! )

BUT ANYWAY! Back to the main points.

Previously for more than 365 days my habits are ahem abit ahem. BUT NOW! The moment I step out of bed, a new CHANGE is coming. YES I CAN!

Before 2010 : I wake up usually on the dot rush like mad to wash up and rush like mad to pack bag and then rush like mad to catch horrible 186. At times I may even run a stop ( thus ruining image and with hair flying all over) in order to catch the bus. BUT NOW! I am so pro!

Now : I walk with dainty like steps as I cross the overhead bridge, spent some time on hair and still have time to check reflection! Thanks to the fact that I have 153 to rely on now! YES!

HA! Somehow I have adapted slightly I think (?) but there still is a long way to go. Dining is still a problem and speech! GAH my habit of talk first think later is getting me into trouble... According to the master of all masters, Bird friend says one must be poised in everything they do even when highlighting notes. I KNOW RIGHT wth!

P.S met Esther today at Redhill Market along with Michelle. MY six sense told me I'm going to meet someone but I was hoping it to be Shimin. But never mind MARCH HOLIDAYS darling partner you cant escape!