throughthelookingglass
about
To be honest there is nothing much about me worth knowing. I live in an island, enjoys being a photographer at times and dance like no one else business. Thats all. I can't think what to write for now so it just stays like this. Welcome to the little life of mine and lets try not to get utterly bored, shall we?

archives


We're all mad here


p.s I hate the weather
Tuesday, March 9, 2010 @ 3/09/2010 06:20:00 PM

I shall start this post in a response to one of my darling partners: Which part of my post sounded crazy? Please I'm really sane okay! :D HA! I think is you miss me too much ok? FWAH WE MUST MEET UP :D

In a desperate attempt to sound normal, this post shall be all monotonous.

I had a regular day today which ended at 5pm. My CCA is currently on hiatus so not much updates on that either until the end of March Holidays. I didnt see any good looking guys on the way home/ in school either. I have homework to complete even after this post but I'm too lazy to stand up not to mention strip and bath. Oh! and I forgotten to bring my ruler to school.


AH! SO GROSS.

Clara and I spent our 3rd/2nd break of the day wandering around every corners of the school!
We were both super idiotic okay. Due to the fact that we had no direction and didnt know what else to do, we gossip and drifted at the corridors. SO SILLY RIGHT? It was like a tour except we were both clueless at where we are walking to. CJ feels so huge to me...even after the walk which proves to be unsuccessful. The only thing we gained was the fact that:

1) Our class is seriously one of the smallest.
2) Our missing future classroom is not easily spotted.
3) The classroom are not built in sequencial order but jumbled all over the place!

GAH. Morning duty was quite ridiculous too as more than 7 people were cramped in some really small room. Only 2 of us ( Matthew and I ) were on duty but a whole load of seniors + random people came along as well. It was seriously pack! Idiotic Darren hit me on the head with his freakishly tall shoulders just by opening/closing a door- due to the lack of space. We had people doing all sorts of things there - last min chiong notes, testing one another, eating and well, making noise... I felt so awake already at the end of duty for the day.

ANYWAY I JUST REALISE SOMETHING. Econs test consists of lesser topics than expected! WHICH MEANS I have actually completed my notes for it! YES!