throughthelookingglass
about
To be honest there is nothing much about me worth knowing. I live in an island, enjoys being a photographer at times and dance like no one else business. Thats all. I can't think what to write for now so it just stays like this. Welcome to the little life of mine and lets try not to get utterly bored, shall we?

archives


We're all mad here


Thursday, March 11, 2010 @ 3/11/2010 10:21:00 PM

My body is tired but mind is alert. I have been feeling alot like this recently and I wonder is it the food that I'm consuming? My imagination has been running off really wild recently that often I end up smiling or worrying to myself. Gah. And to think that I'm becoming more sane.



My mind is just so stuffed with plenty of things ( cluttered all over my head ) that I can't sleep without well, being overly alert or excited. Breathe.



I just had a pretty lame conversation with two hopeless people Darren and Terrence ( and I'm really going crazy there). Have the urge to strangle both of them but can't do so until tomorrow.


Forget it perhaps I should just meditate and think of riddles to solve... " why is a raven like a writing desk? "