throughthelookingglass
about
To be honest there is nothing much about me worth knowing. I live in an island, enjoys being a photographer at times and dance like no one else business. Thats all. I can't think what to write for now so it just stays like this. Welcome to the little life of mine and lets try not to get utterly bored, shall we?

archives


We're all mad here


Saturday, March 20, 2010 @ 3/20/2010 11:37:00 AM

I'm blogging in my pyjamas and furry Pooh slippers. The rain is just so good I don't feel like doing anything but laze around. :D

After badminton with darling partners, 186 best friend and laoshi I have developed a muscle ache once again only at the right side of my body! AH! Darling partner Shimin is just so professional, even her random moves are cool. No wait- EVERY MOVE from her is cool! HAHAHA tried following her and looked like a fool. LOL (it rhymes!)

Ok as you can tell, I'm in a rather whimsical mood now and its due to the rain and stupid Taylor Swift song playing. ( Don't ask me how Taylor Swift got into my playlist, I am having a crisis with my iTunes nowadays and can't be bothered to do any more changes until the next time when I have patience.) I.T and women jsut never clicks. Its in the gender I guess.

Rainy days can only be super productive or super unproductive. It cant be normal-like. DUH OF COURSE THERE IS RAIN THAT'S NOT NORMAL ALREADY IN SINGAPORE! So in an unusual weather, unusual stuff has to be done! :D :D oooh "Gee" from SNSD is on my playlist now!

Getting high slowly... oh and Trixy and Jiayue were both idiotic as usual! Squirt water on my bag and kept saying it was raining! ( I'm not dumb okay! ) Thankfully my bag is waterproof! :D Hahaha we played badminton for quite some time about 2hours lor seeing that even though we end early we start early too! Jiayue and I ( non-sports CCA people) were the ones to drop dead first... Wait actually come to think about it, Jiayue first then me(it matters okay!) ..But still I was yakking non-stop even when my body was resting. The mouth never stops!

Trixy almost killed me with her tons of questions when we first met in Redhill market... as usual and I was completely baffled at the rate the questions where thrown at me. ( The post is not by chronological order as you probably have realised by now...it does not really make sense but yeah.) HAHA I have faster reflexes now! I think (?)

HAHA C'mon hit me! I am not useless! :D :D I swear one of these days if we play badminton again, I'm going to try and capture Shimin's 一举一动 on the camera ( when she is cool and when she ACTS cool). Fwah right arm now is just ! 0.0 cannot hold pen.. alright I lied I'm a left hand-er.

Anyway, because of the rain, I'm practically slacking when there are notes to be completed and literature text to be read. But honestly I can't be bothered hehe.
Aww I'm actually quite a good kid at least I've completed holiday homework already okay....?! ( but so did everyone else) forget it. What am I saying?

Ok. People just skip the blab. It's complete rubbish and not Yingli's post worthy.