throughthelookingglass
about
To be honest there is nothing much about me worth knowing. I live in an island, enjoys being a photographer at times and dance like no one else business. Thats all. I can't think what to write for now so it just stays like this. Welcome to the little life of mine and lets try not to get utterly bored, shall we?

archives


We're all mad here


thanks for the love :D
Wednesday, March 17, 2010 @ 3/17/2010 10:33:00 PM


I felt like I went for therapy today :). Everything was tune back to one fixed personality :D:D. I am normal once again. Speak and act all so comfortable. There was no pretense only humour.

My darling partners are not called darling partners for nothing! :D haha although we didnt do much, but we laughed quite alot... (over rather silly things too- Jiayue-*while wearing sunglass* " why is it so dark? someone on the lights! ") LOL.

Of course Kaimin was EXTREMELY hospitable too. I never felt so comfortable before at other people's house! ATE REALLY ALOT! I came home so full with fabulous food...fwah it is not easy to be a good host! I am bloated to the max! And :D to the max love my new electric blue nails! THANKS A LOT :D:D I want to be your daughter!

HAHA we simply exploit the wonders of FACEBOOK! MV Versus MN ( using initials for obvious precautions ..we ourselves know how powerful the network is! You never know! ) HAHA JIAYUE FACE THE FACTS MN is like 10000 times more 帅 than MV lorh. Ok lah to give you some credit MV is 10000000000000000 more times better than the kaimin's brother muahahhaa. Can't believe we actually go stalk people's profiles and download and save their pictures... why like that?!

Never mind to reduce the guilt, who knows, according to Shimin, guys might be doing the same too! ROFL. Facebook is omniscient.

Cannot! I don't want to be addicted! Hehehehe but seriously MN is fwah! *slaps myself* how come birdfriend's iphone didn't make him look as good as the bigger picture?! HAHAHA OMG what am I saying?! *slaps harder*

Anyway other than gossiping like mad plus joking like mad, we did productive work okay! I managed to survey everyone and gather results on their bloodtype! I'm quite into it now because it is QUITE ACCURATE ( well at least for the O, AB and A description of personalities...it fitted Shimin, Kaimin and Birdfriend quite appropriately.) .TURNS OUT EVERYONE AROUND ME IS AN O/A WTH! Faint. B+ is seriously the worst. We googled it and one "positive" traits of B+ people is to be Animal-Loving...(what complete utter rubbish why can't it be like caring or responsible?!)

Shimin: " That means these people dont even like people..they prefer animals.." +.+. I doubt that!

What is this?! Vivien came abit later after that and I found out her blood type too.. Oh digressing abit, if you heard about how Thailand people protest with literally blood on news- that was quite shocking and disturbing.. felt rather queasy after watching the news..

Anyway!! VIVIEN I MISSS YOU! SHE BECAME THINNER AND BURNT! LOL. Her cheeks were like chao-tah haha but cannot blame her lah. We welcomed her and started the MV VS MN debate all over again. Hahahahahaha. She agreed with us- MN was way better. ROAR!

Haha I don't know when we can ever meet up again like this, but I will treasure the memories! Our schedules are getting more and more hectic and life is just zooming being unpredictable as its going to be-its going to be more difficult in the future but I will never forget you people! :D

P.S: DARLING PARTNERS IF YOU ARE GOING TO HAVE BF MUST LET ME SEE! HAHA :D ME FIRST ! Unless of course if its MN then I think I seen enough of him for the rest of my life.