throughthelookingglass
about
To be honest there is nothing much about me worth knowing. I live in an island, enjoys being a photographer at times and dance like no one else business. Thats all. I can't think what to write for now so it just stays like this. Welcome to the little life of mine and lets try not to get utterly bored, shall we?

archives


We're all mad here


SUNDAY~
Sunday, March 14, 2010 @ 3/14/2010 10:33:00 PM

I am hundred percent sure I have multiple personalitieS.

Initially I thought that this should be getting better as I grow (get to know myself better) but it seems like I cant be more wrong. From 2 completely different personalities to now 4/5 different personalities.

See I behaved so differently with various sets of people. Family. Classmates. CCA people. Ex-classmates. Strangers. Then they are further sub divided. I know SO CONFUSING RIGHT?! I didn't behave like this on purpose it just comes sub-consciously. GAH. Me is going through character-crisis!

Never mind instead on brooding on such complex matter now at this time on a Sunday night, I rather tell you my exhausting Sunday activities.

I managed to buy my necessities! So far all is going well according to my MARCH HOLIDAYS TO-DO LIST. :D Lets see what I've gotten so far:

-School Bag. (My existing one is a bit too big )
-New spectacles frames
-Pencil Case ( The old one was since 4 years ago)
-Random long sleeves shirt.
-Iphone cover.
-Earsticks. ( My ear holes are going to close! )

BIRDFRIEND's SHOPPING LIST:
-Same Bag.
-Dress
-Random black top and thighs
-Iphone cover
-Another pencil case ( :p it's true you didn't need it!)
-Random pouch.

HAHA and we got all these in 4 hours! At the end of it all we simply collapse in KFC ( shopping stamina is reduce by half ever since school starts :D ) We realise that both of us are transforming to one another!! AH! THE HORRORS! Birdfriend was getting frantic near the end of our day and started behaving like ahem me! HAHA WHAT HAPPEN TO YOUR IMAGE!? LOL I was the graceful one instead! :D:D

BUT thankfully between both of us there is no pretense such as eating glamorously or not act crazily hehe she shrieked in the middle of the shopping centre after realising that she has poor memory. Shop so much and forget to buy younger brother things. TSK TSK.


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Believe or not I wasn't drained by 4 hours of shopping but the 40mins in the I.T fair. I NEVER WANT TO GO THERE AGAIN. The sudden changes were drastic!

You see while shopping the process is like this:
1. See nice things. ( Design, colour, material etc.)
2. Try nice things. ( Basically whether it matches your wardrobe/body etc. )
3. Check nicer things. ( Compare lah! )
4. Bargain for the cheap nice things. (I'm not rich.)
5. Buy nice things.

(SORRY FOR LIMITED VOCAB IM sleepy)

NOW IN THE IT FAIR the process is like this:
1. Squeeze in crowds for gadgets. ( I wonder why is there so many people anyway? )
2. Look out for gadgets. ( Everyone was promoting everything that is electronics )
3. If lucky get to try out gadgets. ( Most of it were "unavailable right now" )
4. Exchange information on gadgets.
5. Go home without gadgets but with tons of pamphlets on gadgets. ( like 80% of the people there)

ALL THE WHILE GETTING STEPPED ON THE FOOT BY PEOPLE WHO ARE IN THE PROCESS OF DOING THE ABOVE. Fwah the crowd was outrageous. All the geeks + it-savvy + budget people + families which has nothing better else to do on Sundays seems to have gathered there. I was so tired I actually facebook there when my father checked out some gadget.

Was keeping an eye out for cameras but nothing impressive. The Canon promoter (SERIOUSLY HAS ATTITUDE PROBLEMS ) refused to even have eye contact with me when I was asking him some questions about their products. He treated me like some bimbo can! WTH! Totally not keen at all on selling his products + didnt know how to promote his products!

Only after I managed to utter some techincal terms then he realise he was speaking to someone who actually has some knowledge has more knowledge than him on photography. ... Met CHAIRMAN AND VICECHAIR :D seems like a mini ex Crescent photography outing lol and VICECHAIR SAID SHE SPOTTED A JUNIOR TOO.